Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Tornado Plan for Licensing in IL
brandi861 12:16 PM 09-25-2013
Hello, I'm trying to get licensed in IL and have to write a tornado plan. Does anyone have a copy they would be wiling to share with me? My email is brandi86861@yahoo.com or please attach it to your answer. Thanks!
Michael 03:43 PM 09-25-2013
You may be able to find one here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...=disaster+plan
Stepping 05:17 PM 09-27-2013
I will try and dig mine out over the weekend and email it to you. It's very basic but passed licensing so must have been ok!
anna_west 02:32 PM 11-10-2013
I am also looking for a tornado plan. if anyone has it, please post it.
ilgirltrist11 03:28 PM 06-02-2015
I could definitely use a little help with this as well. The fire marshal is coming later this week and I was told that what I had written for fire and tornado plans was too broad. Any ideas would be great!
Michael 12:04 PM 06-03-2015
Check the TAGS at the bottom left of this thread. There are a lot of other posts that you can read through that are helpful.
Unregistered 08:47 AM 09-12-2018
Hi, looking for examples of IL licensing hazard, tornado, and fire emergencies. If anyone would be willing to email me theirs for examples to see what I all need in them it would be greatly appreciated.
TY
amschro@hotmail.com
Blackcat31 08:50 AM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi, looking for examples of IL licensing hazard, tornado, and fire emergencies. If anyone would be willing to email me theirs for examples to see what I all need in them it would be greatly appreciated.
TY
amschro@hotmail.com
You can use tags on the threads to search for info.
You may need to register with the forum to access some of these files or examples
Tags:disaster plan, hazardous protection plan, tornado
Reply Up