Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Contract, Handbook and Tri-Fold Brochure to share
mamac 10:27 AM 10-22-2013
Anyone who'd like a copy please PM me your e-mail address. The files are too large to upload here and Google drive just makes a mess of the formatting.

These forms have many hours of work put into them and I'd like to help someone else out seeing as I won't be needing these anymore.

EDIT: I also have a nice handout for people in MA. It covers all the EEC state required information that we must give to parents. Let me know if you want this as well.

EDIT EDIT: I will include the EEC form as well. It does have a lot of great information about lead, safe sleep practices, etc. in a nice letter type format for parents that I'm sure could be modified to your state requirements.
TenderHeartsTinyHands 02:58 PM 10-22-2013
Hello, I am needing to look at contracts - I'm updating mine - and saw your offer. However I'm not sure how to send you a private message to get your samples.
mamac 04:26 PM 10-22-2013
Originally Posted by TenderHeartsTinyHands:
Hello, I am needing to look at contracts - I'm updating mine - and saw your offer. However I'm not sure how to send you a private message to get your samples.
Just click on my name in this post and there will be a drop down box to send me a PM.
dionmartin216 11:36 AM 11-18-2013
Originally Posted by mamac:
Anyone who'd like a copy please PM me your e-mail address. The files are too large to upload here and Google drive just makes a mess of the formatting.

These forms have many hours of work put into them and I'd like to help someone else out seeing as I won't be needing these anymore.

EDIT: I also have a nice handout for people in MA. It covers all the EEC state required information that we must give to parents. Let me know if you want this as well.

EDIT EDIT: I will include the EEC form as well. It does have a lot of great information about lead, safe sleep practices, etc. in a nice letter type format for parents that I'm sure could be modified to your state requirements.
Hello, my name is Dion Martin. Me and my sister Brandy just got licensed. I just joined Daycare.com in hopes that I can learn all I can from the best of the best. You sound like one of the best! Can you help us with forms/contracts? Our daycare is in Maryland.

Thanking you in advance for any suggestions, forms/contracts, tips or any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Dion & Brandy
dionmartin216 11:40 AM 11-18-2013
Originally Posted by dionmartin216:
Hello, my name is Dion Martin. Me and my sister Brandy just got licensed. I just joined Daycare.com in hopes that I can learn all I can from the best of the best. You sound like one of the best! Can you help us with forms/contracts? Our daycare is in Maryland.

Thanking you in advance for any suggestions, forms/contracts, tips or any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Dion & Brandy
I forgot just in case here are our email address'.
dionmartin216@aol.com Dion
brblake1@yahoo.com Brandy
malena9 06:29 PM 07-06-2014
Hello, can you please email me a copy of contracts , handbook , i am planning to open my own home daycare, i have been teaching for over 20 years. thank you
malena9 06:30 PM 07-06-2014
My email is pasternachka@gmail.com. thank you in advance
vlkela 08:08 PM 07-06-2014
I would love a copy!
valerie_lee_85@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance!!
kelbachj9 02:39 AM 07-07-2014
please send! kelbachj9@gmail.com
Unregistered 07:54 PM 07-08-2014
i can't figure out how to PM you, but here's my email !

hollycooper23@hotmail.com
Blackcat31 06:03 AM 07-09-2014
Originally Posted by malena9:
My email is pasternachka@gmail.com. thank you in advance
Originally Posted by vlkela:
I would love a copy!
valerie_lee_85@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance!!
Originally Posted by kelbachj9:
please send! kelbachj9@gmail.com
This is an old thread.

The original poster of this thread is no longer an active member.

She will more than likely not see your requests.

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
i can't figure out how to PM you, but here's my email !

hollycooper23@hotmail.com
You must be a registered member of the forum to PM another member.

Unregistered members do not have Private Messaging availability.

Please consider registering with the forum.
JudyMac 07:10 AM 01-06-2015
I would love a copy of your brochure achildsplacechildcare@cox.net
Blackcat31 07:27 AM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by JudyMac:
I would love a copy of your brochure achildsplacechildcare@cox.net
This is an old thread.

The original poster of this thread is no longer an active member.

She will more than likely not see your requests.
Reply Up