Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Updating Contract for 2014
SJT43015 11:13 AM 12-03-2013
I need some help with wording in my contract. I want to add that parents will still pay for days their children are not in my care. For example, snow days or days where the parent decides to take off from work, days the kids are sick. Basically, any days that are not holidays, my vacation days or a planned vacation for the parents, they will still have to pay even if their child is not attending that day.
Heidi 12:13 PM 12-03-2013
K* Childcare will be closed on the following paid holidays: New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Friday after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The provider may also take an additional 5 paid days during the calendar year, to be used for training, illness, or personal days.

Any additional time off initiated by the provider will be unpaid., and will be prorated at $28/day. Regular tuition rates apply to any time off initiated by the child’s family.
melilley 12:21 PM 12-03-2013
How about something like:

WEEKLY RATES
Weekly fees include all sick days (for your child or the provider), holidays and vacation time - these are paid days. Fees are based on booked days, not attendance. Refunds and credits will not be given for days where your child does not attend.

Some of the ladies on here helped me word mine.
Annalee 10:09 AM 12-04-2013
Originally Posted by melilley:
How about something like:

WEEKLY RATES
Weekly fees include all sick days (for your child or the provider), holidays and vacation time - these are paid days. Fees are based on booked days, not attendance. Refunds and credits will not be given for days where your child does not attend.

Some of the ladies on here helped me word mine.
Mine states: *Fees are due 52 weeks per year.* This covers every holiday, vacation, emergency day, professional day, etc. No exceptions or exclusions.
Tags:contract - revisions
Reply Up