Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Probation Notice Letter
craftymissbeth 11:21 AM 04-02-2014
I'm about to put two of my dck's on probation and decided to make a standard editable letter for myself so that I can just fill it out quickly and not have to type it up every time.

I uploaded it to Google Drive. If you "download" it and open it with Word then you can use the editable version.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B04...it?usp=sharing
Blackcat31 11:57 AM 04-02-2014
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
I'm about to put two of my dck's on probation and decided to make a standard editable letter for myself so that I can just fill it out quickly and not have to type it up every time.

I can't upload it to the forum because it's a .docx file instead of a .doc file (as far as I can figure out), but I included the PDF version of it. The PDF version is not editable, but more of a "sneak peak" of what the Word version looks like. In Word format, there are very simple to use fillable sections.

If anyone would like the editable Word version, I'm more than happy to email it out!
Upload it to Google Drive. Share the link. Others can print/edit or do whatever....
craftymissbeth 12:09 PM 04-02-2014
I'll try that again. I tried it earlier and it just made the document all funky.
craftymissbeth 12:24 PM 04-02-2014
Fixed it
Tags:probation - letter
Reply Up