Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Does Anyone Having A Closing/Withrawal Form?
ihop 07:29 AM 06-26-2014
I am closing next week but my first kiddo is making tomorrow her last day. Does anyone have a form or good wording for something they can sign saying they received all of their belongings, tax form and refund check?

IM kind of a mess right now and cant for the life of me come up with something. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
coolconfidentme 07:44 AM 06-26-2014
Does daycarelady.com have anything?
ihop 08:01 AM 06-26-2014
I couldn't find anything, term notice doesn't really fit and that's all I found.
Blackcat31 08:08 AM 06-26-2014
Here's mine
ihop 08:31 AM 06-26-2014
Awesome thanks
AmyKidsCo 12:29 PM 06-26-2014
Blackcat, did you create that form? It's great! It never occurred to me to have parents sign something stating that they'd received all of their personal belongings. May I use it as a basis for my own form?
Blackcat31 01:17 PM 06-26-2014
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Blackcat, did you create that form? It's great! It never occurred to me to have parents sign something stating that they'd received all of their personal belongings. May I use it as a basis for my own form?
Yes I did...I found myself having families leave and then say they forgot to get this or that. Had one DCM leave once due to my hours not working for her new job. She called me when her hours changed a second time but I didn't want to enroll her again (she was kind of a PITA) and so she decides to call my licensor and make up some complaints...nevermind that she hadn't been in care for almost a year...The form eliminated that possibility.

I also WANT to know why parents are leaving if it isn't due to a move, aging out or something they can't help...kwim?

Of course, you may use anything I have for your own use....YOU have been MORE than helpful for me

....which by-the-way, I am *almost* done working on and will have the final project completed within the next 2 weeks and will have you look it over before I hit publish it.
TwinKristi 03:34 PM 06-26-2014
I just typed something up quickly when I termed someone and said "this serves as a notice that childcare for ____ will end on _____ and all personal items have been returned" because I was in a big hurry! I made a copy of the notice with the copy of my check for her prepaid fees. I have since changed my contract to avoid that in the future but I just wanted to get rid of her.
AmyKidsCo 06:04 PM 06-26-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Yes I did...I found myself having families leave and then say they forgot to get this or that. Had one DCM leave once due to my hours not working for her new job. She called me when her hours changed a second time but I didn't want to enroll her again (she was kind of a PITA) and so she decides to call my licensor and make up some complaints...nevermind that she hadn't been in care for almost a year...The form eliminated that possibility.

I also WANT to know why parents are leaving if it isn't due to a move, aging out or something they can't help...kwim?

Of course, you may use anything I have for your own use....YOU have been MORE than helpful for me

....which by-the-way, I am *almost* done working on and will have the final project completed within the next 2 weeks and will have you look it over before I hit publish it.
Woo hoo - I can't wait to see it! BTW, I've been working on my site recently and have moved a couple of links, consolidated/deleted pages, etc. So don't think you're going crazy if things aren't where you think they should be.
Blackcat31 06:09 PM 06-26-2014
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Woo hoo - I can't wait to see it! BTW, I've been working on my site recently and have moved a couple of links, consolidated/deleted pages, etc. So don't think you're going crazy if things aren't where you think they should be.
I did notice!
... And did question my memory for a bit but then I saw the copyright date changed from 2013 to 2014 and realized you updated! It looks great!!
Tags:forms, withdraw form, withdrawal form, withdrawing from care
Reply Up