Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Acknowledgment of Dog in Home
organicdclady 10:17 PM 01-15-2015
Hi! Does anyone have a form for new parents to sign acknowledging there is a dog that lives in the home?
I have looked high and low and cant find one anywhere and I am having problems with wording.
Thanks!
Michael 11:29 PM 01-15-2015
Perhaps you can find something here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ets+in+daycare
Leigh 06:18 AM 01-16-2015
Mine is a paragraph in my contract/handbook.

It says: I acknowledge the presence of 2 child-friendly, large breed dogs in the home of _____. I understand that while the dogs do not have access to daycare areas during daycare hours, they do have that access after-hours. My child may come into contact with these dogs briefly during the day. I have been advised that these dogs do shed and that twice yearly, they drop their coats (profuse shedding) and during these times, my child likely will come home with some pet hair on their clothing.
snbauser 11:01 AM 01-16-2015
I have a blurb in my policies, but our state also has a form we are required to have the parents sign.

http://ncchildcare.nc.gov/pdf_forms/...AC09-1719b.pdf
KimmysKids 08:35 AM 06-02-2015
Hi everyone. i am new and i am starting my daycare in california and i was wondering do we have to state that there are dogs in the home and should i have the parents sign that they understand that there are dogs and that they are outside during the hours of operation? thank you for your help
Leigh 12:54 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by KimmysKids:
Hi everyone. i am new and i am starting my daycare in california and i was wondering do we have to state that there are dogs in the home and should i have the parents sign that they understand that there are dogs and that they are outside during the hours of operation? thank you for your help
Mine just says that they acknowledge that there are adult dogs in the home and that their child may come into contact with them from time to time and that their child WILL come home with dog hair on them during their twice yearly mega-sheds.
Tags:pets in daycare
Reply Up