Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>background
zvm 09:03 AM 09-21-2015
Hello... I have a grand theaf felony from 2012 withheld adjudication, will it prevent me from working at a childcare in Philadelphia pa plz help idk much about what will come out in my record by having a withheld adjudication.
Blackcat31 09:41 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by zvm:
Hello... I have a grand theaf felony from 2012 withheld adjudication, will it prevent me from working at a childcare in Philadelphia pa plz help idk much about what will come out in my record by having a withheld adjudication.
I have no idea what the licensing process if for PA but here are the licensing rules. In my state the things that bar you from working with kids or from getting a license are listed in the regulations.

https://www.daycare.com/pennsylvania/
zvm 11:38 AM 09-21-2015
Not for licences but like in general just to work at a childcare
Blackcat31 12:37 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by zvm:
Not for licences but like in general just to work at a childcare
Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood

I do not know the answer to that one unfortunately.

In the link I provided above it lists contact (phone, email and addresses) of the licensing offices. Perhaps you could call (anonymously if you don't want to identify yourself) and ask or e-mail them. I am sure they can answer as it probably isn't the first time someone has needed/wanted to know.

If you do find out the answer, let us know. Someone else may search out this same thing and be happy to tumble across the answer.
Reply Up