Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Your Child Is Turning 1 Form
MomBoss 06:13 AM 03-20-2018
Does anyone have a Your Child is Turning 1 form?
Need some ideas. I have an infant about to turn 1 soon and would like to prep parents on what is expected after infancy.
Blackcat31 06:30 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by MomBoss:
Does anyone have a Your Child is Turning 1 form?
Need some ideas. I have an infant about to turn 1 soon and would like to prep parents on what is expected after infancy.
What do you do differently after 1 yr?

I have a form for how to prepare your infant for care and what I can/can't do according to licensing and I have a form explaining the change in meals/snacks at 1 yr of age and how those components of care change a bit once a child turns 1 yr old.

So just curious what changes you have happening after age 1 that you want to communicate
MomBoss 07:03 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
What do you do differently after 1 yr?

I have a form for how to prepare your infant for care and what I can/can't do according to licensing and I have a form explaining the change in meals/snacks at 1 yr of age and how those components of care change a bit once a child turns 1 yr old.

So just curious what changes you have happening after age 1 that you want to communicate
Similar to you, i also want to add that we start to wean children off bottles a month before their birthday in hopes to be bottle free by 12months.
Tags:1 year old, forms
Reply Up