Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Shouting Out a BIG Thanks to Goddess BlackCat!
Josiegirl 12:16 PM 04-07-2018
Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your infant tip sheet months ago. I just forwarded a copy to a new dcf that will be starting in Sept. I already have a good feeling about starting healthy sleep habits with THIS one and not making the same mistakes. I've been emailing back and forth with mom and discussing some of the particulars on the info sheet, especially sleeping. I told her I'd like to sleep train between 4-6 months and she was right on board with that. I also reiterated the baby needs to take a bottle before starting dc and she completely agreed.
Keeping fingers crossed.
Blackcat31 06:06 AM 04-09-2018
That is great!! Glad it was helpful!

I too, like so many others struggled with getting a new child under age 1 to become part of our daily routine. I tried to identify the issues so that I could come up with some sort of solution that worked.

I figured out that most of the issue was the parents view of child care and the providers view of child care (in regards to infants) were VERY different.

I figured if I can bridge that gap it would make the transition from home/maternity leave to daycare much smoother for everyone involved so I created the "Helpful Tips for Infants" info sheet and it's been a life saver for me since.

SUPER happy to hear it was useful for you thus far and that this next baby you get into care is a breeze for napping and awake time!
Jo123ABC 07:24 AM 04-09-2018
I'm super curious! Would you mind sharing with one more!? Completely okay with it if you don't want to though!
Blackcat31 07:30 AM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Jo123ABC:
I'm super curious! Would you mind sharing with one more!? Completely okay with it if you don't want to though!
Messaged you!
Jo123ABC 08:32 AM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Messaged you!
Thanks so much!!
CenterTeacher20 12:08 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Jo123ABC:
I would love to get in on this too!! I think this could be super helpful with my new infants starting here soon!!
storybookending 12:12 PM 02-26-2019
BC wondering if you would also be willing share with me. I’ll have two infants starting in the Fall and while they are both currently enrolled families I did not start one until after 6 months and one I was more of a nanny in their home before opening my child care so circumstances are different now. I was thinking about writing someone up myself either way!
sahm1225 07:06 PM 02-26-2019
Can I get it too BC?
springv 07:57 AM 02-27-2019
Can you email it to me too blackcat?
Blackcat31 08:02 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by springvalley112:
Can you email it to me too blackcat?
sent...
Msdunny 10:38 AM 02-28-2019
Hi BC - can I get a copy also? TIA
CenterTeacher20 11:17 AM 03-11-2019
This is what I was looking for before I started my new thread! Blackcat-- Could you send me the infant tip sheet too please?!
Blackcat31 12:07 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jociheart:
This is what I was looking for before I started my new thread! Blackcat-- Could you send me the infant tip sheet too please?!
Sent
Core12 02:31 AM 03-26-2019
Thanks!
HappyFeet 06:47 PM 04-20-2021
I would love to have some tips for infant care as well. May I please have the link or pdf of your "Helpful Tips for Infants". I would greatly appreciate any other related materials as well. Thank you so much for your great advise and input.
Tags:blackcat, infant tip sheet, infants
Reply Up