Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Administer - Dispense Medication Form
Michael 05:00 PM 09-18-2018
Dispense Medication Form
Attached: DispenseMedicationForm.doc (54.5 KB) 
storybookending 07:45 AM 09-19-2018
I can’t see the attachment but we have this in my state as well.
Michael 11:58 AM 09-19-2018
Thanks for letting me know. I converted it from a Word docx file to a doc. Let me if that works.

I've been researching state licensing agencies and when I find something that I think would be helpful, I will upload it to the Forms - Uploads category.
storybookending 12:07 PM 09-19-2018
It works for me now!
hwichlaz 12:19 PM 09-20-2018
California's...

https://cchp.ucsf.edu/sites/cchp.ucs...es/LIC9221.pdf
Blackcat31 01:14 PM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by Michael:
I've been researching state licensing agencies and when I find something that I think would be helpful, I will upload it to the Forms - Uploads category.
PM'ing you.....

My wheels are turning
bree 04:23 PM 09-22-2018
Hi! I'm Wendy, but go by Bree. I'm new here & have registered! I'm unable to open the file on Parental permission to administer meds ...(hope I stated that correctly) it takes me to a page that asks me what are you trying to do? You may not have permission .... please let me know what I need to do to get permission!
Thank you, Bree
Michael 10:59 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by bree:
Hi! I'm Wendy, but go by Bree. I'm new here & have registered! I'm unable to open the file on Parental permission to administer meds ...(hope I stated that correctly) it takes me to a page that asks me what are you trying to do? You may not have permission .... please let me know what I need to do to get permission!
Thank you, Bree
I may need to update you permissions. Let me know if you can access the file or I can email it to you.
Tags:dispensing medication, forms, medication - administering
Reply Up