Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
DaisyMamma's Avatar
DaisyMamma DaisyMamma is offline
Advanced Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,239
Default LLC or Sole P?

How does everyone have their business registered?
What is the benefits?
Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is online now
Admin &
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moorpark CA, Ocean Ridge, FL
Posts: 7,812

I think LLC would be best. You can ask your accountant or lawyer. Here is a thread with Tom Copeland's suggestions:
Reply With Quote

llc incorpiration s corp

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When Applying For My EIN DancingQueen Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 4 08-10-2011 01:29 PM
ein care-care Daycare and Taxes 8 01-31-2011 11:06 AM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 PM.         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming