Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kidnapper Killed, Girl is Safe!!!!
Crystal 07:55 AM 08-11-2013
Hannah has been rescued and the kidnapper is dead;

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-found-saf...003941831.html
Familycare71 08:01 AM 08-11-2013

MarinaVanessa 09:49 AM 08-11-2013
Thank goodness. I feel so sorry for her and the family however. It's so sad that she has had to endure the trauma of being kidnapped, having her mother and brother killed and more than likely she was forced into things she didn't want to do while being kidnapped. She is supposed to be reunited today with her father after having medical and psychological help for what she has gone through. Thank goodness for the rider that noticed them and called it in.
Michael 10:09 AM 08-11-2013
I am glad she was found safe and that guy is definitely a monster.

Do any of you wonder if she may have willingly left and was part of this tragedy? Something does not seem right to me. I may be wrong but what was the motive for this man to kill the mother and brother unless there was some relationship between the girl and this friend. Why did he spare her? He was close to this family and maybe was closer to this girl. I guess we'll see what occurred during their travel to Idaho. She is a victim either way and needs help at this point.
Play Care 11:21 AM 08-11-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
I am glad she was found safe and that guy is definitely a monster.

Do any of you wonder if she may have willingly left and was part of this tragedy? Something does not seem right to me. I may be wrong but what was the motive for this man to kill the mother and brother unless there was some relationship between the girl and this friend. Why did he spare her? He was close to this family and maybe was closer to this girl. I guess we'll see what occurred during their travel to Idaho. She is a victim either way and needs help at this point.

One of the stories I read quoted a friend of Hannah saying that she was weirded out by the family friend because he had told her he had a crush on her. After that she didn't like to be alone with him. But apparently this guy was so good a family friend they used him to help transport the kids to and from events...
Michael 12:59 PM 08-11-2013
Originally Posted by Play Care:
One of the stories I read quoted a friend of Hannah saying that she was weirded out by the family friend because he had told her he had a crush on her. After that she didn't like to be alone with him. But apparently this guy was so good a family friend they used him to help transport the kids to and from events...
That sounds like the John Hinckley story I saw on CNN last night. Creepy guy.
Tags:murder, news article, tragedy
Reply Up