Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Prayers Answered! And then Some!
Christina72684 10:41 AM 11-06-2013
So we recently lost several kids, putting us at our lowest numbers since opening our second location (a preschool). We had to close our preschool down on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to low numbers and one of our PT workers had to get another PT job somewhere else bc we had to cut her hours down. Things were looking bad and we were scared we wouldn't make enough to pay the bills.

So my mom decided to pray.....and next thing we know we got 4 phone calls in less than a week for a total of 9 KIDS! Prayers were answered for sure! Now we're having to decide if we want them all because so many of them are babies and 4 of our current DCMs are pregnant and due in the Spring. Talk about lucky!!
thetoddlerwhisper 10:42 AM 11-06-2013
so cool! glad it worked out for you!!
butterfly 10:50 AM 11-06-2013
So happy for you!! God does some amazing things when we take the time to include Him in what we are doing!
renlenfel 10:55 AM 11-06-2013
Thanks for sharing about your answered prayer. I had an unexpected over lap of infants napping today (a mini miracle) and was able to come to the forum for a few minutes. Made my day to see your post. God care about what we are doing and about the little ones we care for.

JoseyJo 10:56 AM 11-06-2013

When my hubby and I first decided to turn me watching a few kids into us running a daycare we were worried about making that leap. We only had 2 kids, def not enough to pay all the bills!

We both prayed that night that God would take us in the right direction, if we were supposed to do this that we would get calls for kids that were good fits and that if we were not that we wouldn't get calls so we would know.

The next morning we got a call for a perfect family who signed same day (2 boys I STILL miss 2 years after they left!). Then during that same week we got 4 more calls, 3 great fits who signed on with us and we were full!

We kept that same group of boys until they started going off to K- we still have 2 of them who will be leaving for K this year.
Maria2013 11:00 AM 11-06-2013
that's great, I'm happy for you
melilley 11:22 AM 11-06-2013
Awesome!
momofsix 11:26 AM 11-06-2013
That's so awesome
Childminder 08:13 PM 11-06-2013
When I first opened in this location I just wasn't getting any calls. I went 9 months with 1 part timer. I prayed to God to give me a sign if he thought this was for me. If not I was going to give up and do something else. Eight days later I was full.

My enrollment is currently at an all time low, I guess I had better have a conversation with Him again. Thanks for the reminder.
Familycare71 09:27 PM 11-06-2013
God is Great!!!
Reply Up