Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Really Hate FB Sometimes...Just Venting
Nisaryn 07:59 AM 08-27-2015
Alrighty, just need to vent a bit. I help run an FB group about nerdy games and books...lately a lady has been uber spamming our page, pushing her own kindle books, so I deleted her since we have a no spam or advertisements policy. She then proceeded to start leaving nasty comments so I blocked her. She has NOW gone on to find my daycare page and her and her friends are posting nasty comments about how "kids shouldn't be trusted in her care" "babies are too precious to be left with her she is crazy" etc, etc. I deleted all the comments and took down my FB page. Then she found my old gofundme account that I used to start my daycare, again she and friends left nasty comments...page deleted. Thankfully my personal page is set to private....It's just WOW....people get so anal about the smallest things!!! I don't want her ruining my good name or my business just because I deleted her from my FB group....jeez, people?!
Blackcat31 09:21 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by Nisaryn:
Alrighty, just need to vent a bit. I help run an FB group about nerdy games and books...lately a lady has been uber spamming our page, pushing her own kindle books, so I deleted her since we have a no spam or advertisements policy. She then proceeded to start leaving nasty comments so I blocked her. She has NOW gone on to find my daycare page and her and her friends are posting nasty comments about how "kids shouldn't be trusted in her care" "babies are too precious to be left with her she is crazy" etc, etc. I deleted all the comments and took down my FB page. Then she found my old gofundme account that I used to start my daycare, again she and friends left nasty comments...page deleted. Thankfully my personal page is set to private....It's just WOW....people get so anal about the smallest things!!! I don't want her ruining my good name or my business just because I deleted her from my FB group....jeez, people?!
I totally understand.

People do not like to be told they can or can't do things.

The tactics they use to have their tantrums always amuse me.

If I were in your shoes though and had a way of finding out who this person is, I would pursue legal action and file defamation of character charges or at the very least harassment charges against her as she is clearly targeting you NOT as client or past client but as a disgruntled adult after being told no.
Laurel 09:38 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I totally understand.

People do not like to be told they can or can't do things.

The tactics they use to have their tantrums always amuse me.

If I were in your shoes though and had a way of finding out who this person is, I would pursue legal action and file defamation of character charges or at the very least harassment charges against her as she is clearly targeting you NOT as client or past client but as a disgruntled adult after being told no.

Laurel
grateday 07:38 PM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by Laurel:

Laurel

Reply Up