Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Music for Daycare Movie
tenderhearts 09:07 AM 12-14-2010
Ok so I do a dvd slideshow for all my familes of the year. I'm trying to put music in there with no singing. I don't have any so I'm just using the sample music that comes with powerpoint in microsoft, well my husband says it doesn't sound right. So what kind of music would you use? I don't think they make kids music cd's with no singing unless they are lullybye cds and I don't want them to fall asleep watching it. So do you think I should just play christmas music through it??? since I'm giving it for christmas??? I need to finish these like in the next day or two, help
nannyde 09:23 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
Ok so I do a dvd slideshow for all my familes of the year. I'm trying to put music in there with no singing. I don't have any so I'm just using the sample music that comes with powerpoint in microsoft, well my husband says it doesn't sound right. So what kind of music would you use? I don't think they make kids music cd's with no singing unless they are lullybye cds and I don't want them to fall asleep watching it. So do you think I should just play christmas music through it??? since I'm giving it for christmas??? I need to finish these like in the next day or two, help
I have done this before with Bette Midlers "Baby Mine" from Beaches.
MN Mom 09:24 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
I'd go with Christmas music. Try Trans-Siberian Orchestra or Mannheim Steamroller.
melskids 09:28 AM 12-14-2010
this year i used...

hello world, by red grammer (my all time favorite!!)
you got a friend in me, toy story soundtrack
wonderful world, louis armstrong
i hope you dance, leann womack
laundrymom 09:49 AM 12-14-2010
the new lady A song,.. hello world.

Originally Posted by melskids:
this year i used...

hello world, by red grammer (my all time favorite!!)
you got a friend in me, toy story soundtrack
wonderful world, louis armstrong
i hope you dance, leann womack

tenderhearts 10:13 AM 12-14-2010
Well where and how to you download these? Or are these ones you have the cds already? And is it just music???? Thanks for the tips, I'm going to look into all of them.
tenderhearts 06:43 AM 12-15-2010
ok what do you think? I took everyones advise and used, the songs,

you got a friend in me (Toy Story)
I hope you dance (leann Womack) Love that song
Can you feel the love tonight (The Lion King)
You'll be in my heart (Tarzan)

What do you think?????

Thanks for the song tips...that helped alot
Tags:movie, music, songs
Reply Up