Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Would You Print Out All Your Paperwork For This Interview?
WImom 10:39 AM 03-30-2011
I have an interview today that the child will be 2y in September (my earliest age I take) and she wanted to interview now. I had told her that was fine but I would need to interview again late August to make sure he fit with the group and if I had a space open.

So do I print all my stuff out for her or not? It's about 25 pages once everything is said and done. I'm thinking no, wait until the Aug. interview? But I don't want to look unorganized either. But I don't want to waste paper as well as what if I change something during the summer?
daycare 10:56 AM 03-30-2011
I would print it out and put it in a nice folder, but keep it. Just use if for show. If you really like the family then give it to them. In this case since it's so far away just tell her that you will give her all the necessary information when she comes back in august for another interview..

I started doing this when I realized that each of my publication booklets cost me $3.50 each
Abigail 12:00 PM 03-30-2011
I would also have it ready or not agree to the early interview. You want to be seen as showing every potential client respect and fairness. You would be fully prepared if you had an opening in a month or a few weeks, so I would be prepared this time as well.

Originally Posted by daycare:
I started doing this when I realized that each of my publication booklets cost me $3.50 each
What is in your publication booklets?
Tags:interview
Reply Up