Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Equipment Checklist - I'm New!
carmenrene87 12:57 PM 02-14-2017
In order to help figure out the funds required for opening a child care center I need to have an equipment list, to see what I need to purchase. I have big hopes and dreams with little-no funding at the moment, so I want the list to be as itemized as possible.
I intend to have ages 6 weeks - 12 years, with possible rooms for each age group. (infants, 1 years, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, and 6+ years)
I have searched online for a detailed list of what would be needed and can't seem to find one.

Does anyone have a list available?
Blackcat31 01:45 PM 02-14-2017
Originally Posted by carmenrene87:
In order to help figure out the funds required for opening a child care center I need to have an equipment list, to see what I need to purchase. I have big hopes and dreams with little-no funding at the moment, so I want the list to be as itemized as possible.
I intend to have ages 6 weeks - 12 years, with possible rooms for each age group. (infants, 1 years, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, and 6+ years)
I have searched online for a detailed list of what would be needed and can't seem to find one.

Does anyone have a list available?
https://www.daycare.com/louisiana/
carmenrene87 12:28 PM 02-15-2017
That doesn't have any sort of equipment list. I am kind of looking for something to say "In the infant room, the following of materials must be available." or "In the 1 year old room there must be an art focus area with the following materials."
Blackcat31 01:16 PM 02-15-2017
Originally Posted by carmenrene87:
That doesn't have any sort of equipment list. I am kind of looking for something to say "In the infant room, the following of materials must be available." or "In the 1 year old room there must be an art focus area with the following materials."
Did you click the links for your center type?

Either A or B...

For type A, it discussed required equipment on age 28 and for type B it discusses required equipment on page 21.

Not understanding what's missing? Anything else you want to buy/have that isn't listed in the rules are optional.
Tags:louisiana, louisiana requirements, starting a daycare
Reply Up