Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oh Boy. I Am Making The Move!
sahm2three 09:03 PM 11-24-2011
We used to have our main daycare area up in my living room. I am TIRED of the daycare stuff all being in my main living space. So we are moving the daycare to the basment. It is huge, and really isn't being used any more since most of my kids are little, and the downstairs was used for the big kids. So I am going to section off the downstairs. I am just trying to figure out how organized I want to be when seperating the toys. How do you all do your centers? Do you have any advice?
rbmom 05:31 AM 11-25-2011
Yay for more space!!
sahm2three 12:11 PM 11-25-2011
Ok, so far I have a cute little "house" area that has a kitchen and table and chairs and baby doll furniture. Fun! Then we have a Little People town area, a dress up area, a book nook (closet under our stairs that we put bean bags in, blankets, really cozy), school section, block area, cars area with car table, and then need to work on the big kids area. Woot! Feeling really accomplished! Can't wait for the kids to see it!
erinalexmom 12:27 PM 11-25-2011
Do you have a restroom down there? Because I am wanting to do the same thing but ours has no bathroom. If you dont what were you planning on doing about that?
sahm2three 03:13 PM 11-25-2011
Originally Posted by erinalexmom:
Do you have a restroom down there? Because I am wanting to do the same thing but ours has no bathroom. If you dont what were you planning on doing about that?
I do have a full bathroom. Only thing that is going to stink is taking everyone up and down for lunch. We will do snack downstairs.
rbmom 08:12 PM 11-25-2011
Sounds great! I bet the kiddos are going to love it!!
SilverSabre25 08:22 PM 11-25-2011
sounds great! That'll be so fun I bet
countrymom 05:17 AM 11-26-2011
can you make a small kitchen, since you have plumbing you can run water, have a toaster oven and a microwave and a bar fridge, not only would this then give you more space because you had cupboards then you don't have to bring the kids upstairs.
Tags:basement
Reply Up