Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Career In The Daycare Field
Unregistered 11:09 AM 03-01-2013
Ok, hello to everyone.... I have been going back and fourth for years about starting a daycare I am going back to my local community college for early childhood and hoping to open up my own family daycare in my husband and I new home. But I have a bit of concern as to how sucessful my daycare will be financial wise... my husband would love for me to go to school for something that has steady pay, in the beginning I was back and fourth with careers in the medical field but all in all I am a introvert I do well being my own boss , as well as helping out my community and I love children I have two boys of my own that will be starting school this year.. but I am worried that about how sucessful will getting parents and children be... and is it steady pay at Times.. if someone could please just share your experience on when you first started running your daycare and how long did it take for you to start getting families to sign up. ? Any advice is helpful thank you..ps my husband doesnt dislike kids I think he is just worried about the pay..he doesnt know to much about this business.
Up