Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Number 2
thecrazyisout 10:11 AM 04-14-2011
SIGH###, every day child waits until their diaper is clean, lays down for nap, then goes number 2...some days it doesn't bother me because I have learned to time it will I am preparing the other children for nap, but today it got to me....
mickey2 10:19 AM 04-14-2011
Originally Posted by thecrazyisout:
SIGH###, every day child waits until their diaper is clean, lays down for nap, then goes number 2...some days it doesn't bother me because I have learned to time it will I am preparing the other children for nap, but today it got to me....
Isn't that FRUSTRATING!!!

You are not the only one. I have 3 who do this to me, dcg 2, dcb 12 months and my grandson 15 months. Its like they wait for a clean diaper and a quiet room!

Sure enough at least 2 out of these 3 little ones most days have something for me 10-15 minutes after I put them down.

GRRRR!
safechner 11:24 AM 04-14-2011
It happens to me a little while ago and the dcg think it is funny. I don't think it is funny at all!
Missani 11:31 AM 04-14-2011
It happens to me, too. I even try to give them awake time after lunch to "work things out" before nap. They still wait until they are in their crib. I just had it again today! I was trying to outsmart them, but it doesn't work!

I guess better before nap than during because if they poop during nap then they don't sleep as long!
Tags:poop, poopy diaper
Reply Up