Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Raise Your Hand
countrymom 11:24 AM 11-02-2012
if you had a bad week
Nickel 11:45 AM 11-02-2012
omg i had a rotten week... guess im not the only one!!
MNMum 11:52 AM 11-02-2012
1 kid - puking, my own
1 kid - diarrhea, sent home
1 kid - 5ths disease that turned into an ear infection, my own
Halloween on a WED - NOW THAT's AN AWFUL IDEA!

My hand is raised...
daycarediva 11:59 AM 11-02-2012
Me me me me me!!!!!
countrymom 12:11 PM 11-02-2012
I can totally relate to all. I have no idea what is wrong with the kids this week. And yes, who said that halloween should be on a wed. so the following 2 days could be so horrible that I needed to drink pop at 8am. Dh thought it was funny when he called me at break and I answered "hello, house of hell"
dave4him 12:12 PM 11-02-2012
this is why we have this board.... so we can always look to the left and to the right and realize we are all in the same boat.... and there is a waterfall ahead!
sharlan 12:17 PM 11-02-2012
Both hands are raised.

1 - Tummy bug that's infected 12 people as of now.
2 - My sick dd trying to take care of the kids while I was in bed on Wed. Any guesses on what mess I came down to yesterday morning??????
3 - Having to take the day off yesterday, first time in over 20 yrs.
4 - Having to scrub my house down, floor to ceiling to get rid of the germs while still not feeling well.
5 - Going to put my dirty bedding in the washer yesterday to find the washer broke. One of the agitator arms broke off. Sears is fixing it right now - after he drove an hour away to get the parts.
6 - I could go on, but you get the point.
7 - Kids are out of control from me not being in control on Wed and staying home with parents yesterday. Just like a Monday.
mema 12:22 PM 11-02-2012
Me!
Attached: 4695308-781689-emoticon-cheering-with-a-mug-of-beer.jpg (32.5 KB) 
sharlan 12:26 PM 11-02-2012
Originally Posted by mema:
Me!
Some days, I wish I drank.
sahm2three 01:09 PM 11-02-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
if you had a bad week
It wasn't too bad until today. SA kids are being piles. Ugh. So glad it is Friday!
EchoMom 01:27 PM 11-02-2012
Wasn't BAD but was EXHAUASTING and I'm still not done. I have back to back interviews RIGHT after pick up. My last kid goes home at 5:30 and I have an interview at 5:30, then another interview at 6:30. LONG work day but I'm excited and I hope it goes well because I really want these 2 year olds coming tonight. If I get them I can term the 5 year old that doesn't fit the group and replace him with a 2 year old. And the other one would replace a one year old I'm losing because mommy just had baby number 2 today and is leaving.
Scout 06:07 PM 11-02-2012
Some of us may have had a bad week but, let's stop & remember all of those affected by the storm & be grateful if we were spared! We still have people without power & I am in Ohio...Bless all those in New Jersey & New York!

crazydaycarelady 10:26 PM 11-02-2012
Haha.......the thread title made me laugh. Yeah, this week sucked!
shelby 05:44 AM 11-03-2012
Hands raised!

This week has been horrible, with the family and I not feeling well, it has been a rough week.
to top it off, my dcb yesterday afternoon smushed his hand and fingers with a rock... tearing the skin right under the nail. we were outside enjoying the nice weather. I was sitting right next to him, he likes to hit everything! and i had just taken the rock away from him, when he grabbed it and hit his hand in a fit...

Thankfully mom was like "its ok, he will be fine" ... sigh.... I am still upset about it.
Sunshine74 10:18 PM 11-03-2012
Yes! I'm glad I wasn't the only one. Misery loves company.
Former Teacher 11:00 PM 11-03-2012
Oh yes!

Actually I have had a bad 3 weeks!

2 weeks ago my DH best friend came to stay with us for a week. He literally ate us out of house and home. He monopolized our tv, computer, everything.

Then the day after he left a friend of ours daughter came to stay with us for the other 2 weeks. She tried to burn down the house not once, but TWICE. Flooded my bathroom TWICE. She is no bigger than my thumb (age 20 years old) but she wastes food. She would tell us that she loves loves LOVES something and after 2 bites...she would say oh I am full. Another thing was...she would open a bottle of water, take a few sips, leave it out...next day open another bottle and do the same thing. Besides all this and then some she is a SLOB. Needless to say I was NOT happy.

However she went home today and I have food again and a clean house!
countrymom 06:14 AM 11-04-2012
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
Oh yes!

Actually I have had a bad 3 weeks!

2 weeks ago my DH best friend came to stay with us for a week. He literally ate us out of house and home. He monopolized our tv, computer, everything.

Then the day after he left a friend of ours daughter came to stay with us for the other 2 weeks. She tried to burn down the house not once, but TWICE. Flooded my bathroom TWICE. She is no bigger than my thumb (age 20 years old) but she wastes food. She would tell us that she loves loves LOVES something and after 2 bites...she would say oh I am full. Another thing was...she would open a bottle of water, take a few sips, leave it out...next day open another bottle and do the same thing. Besides all this and then some she is a SLOB. Needless to say I was NOT happy.

However she went home today and I have food again and a clean house!
those are house guests from hell!
Springdaze 06:34 AM 11-04-2012
Me! Hurricane!
actually, i realized that being off all week isnt long enough for me to want to go back to work! (kinda kidding)
Former Teacher 03:25 PM 11-04-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
those are house guests from hell!
You are telling me! It was HORRIBLE. I told DH that we are never having guests again
Tags:bad week
Reply Up