Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Countdown To Closing Is On!!!!
clep 09:46 AM 10-03-2013
I finally gave all my parents notice that I am closing after eight years. I was supposed to do it months ago, but I felt terrible for my parents so I put it off. I can't believe I am going to be child free October 30th!!!!!!
MyAngels 10:47 AM 10-03-2013
Congratulations! I think this is the only profession where we actually congratulate each other for being out of work
butterfly 10:48 AM 10-03-2013

Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Congratulations! I think this is the only profession where we actually congratulate each other for being out of work

clep 01:33 PM 10-03-2013
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Ya really. I am not out of work gratefully. I am a business consultant for the government to help dayhomes and daycares in my area that are having trouble with finance, HR, programming, boards and such. I do it from my home office. I also have a business distributing a university accredited curriculum in personal development and leadership.

I haven't had to run a day home for quite some time. I am just so darn excited I actually did it finally.
Reply Up