Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sweetest Kiddo Ever!
jessrlee 03:44 AM 12-18-2013
I have one of the sweetest, most insightful daycare boys ever. He will one day be the ideal husband

My little guy has gotten me a Christmas gift both years they have been with me. Last year it was a Vera Wang princess perfume set because "Mrs. Jessie always smells good and I like to hug her. Plus she's a girl and it's pink)

This year I got a beautiful assortment of lotions. I have extremely dry hands and use lotion 10+ times a day! He has apparently noticed

Both gifts were bought with his own money

I'm so proud of the job his momma is doing! Daddy passed away 4 years ago and mom is an EMT so I have him over night. He is like one of the family and I really feel appreciated today
BumbleBee 04:01 AM 12-18-2013
How sweet!
Josiegirl 04:14 AM 12-18-2013
What a sweet story! In a day when kids are all about me(I mean that's pretty normal!) here's a little guy who's paying for a gift himself for someone he obviously loves and has given thought to.
MotherNature 05:02 AM 12-18-2013
aww that's adorable. Howold is he?
childcaremom 05:13 AM 12-18-2013
What a sweetheart.
DaycareMom 07:25 AM 12-18-2013
Wow! You are very lucky to have such an appreciative little guy! That is awesome. You and mom are doing a great job!
jessrlee 07:33 AM 12-18-2013
Originally Posted by MotherNature:
aww that's adorable. Howold is he?
He is a young 6

Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
What a sweet story! In a day when kids are all about me(I mean that's pretty normal!) here's a little guy who's paying for a gift himself for someone he obviously loves and has given thought to.
I'm so proud of him! He has a very sweet nature

Originally Posted by DaycareMom:
Wow! You are very lucky to have such an appreciative little guy! That is awesome. You and mom are doing a great job!
Thank you! She is one of the good ones!
TheGoodLife 08:10 AM 12-18-2013
What a great story for you, and what a great young man and mom! Wish all parents raised their kids like that, glad you have them in your life!! have a wonderful Christmas
melilley 11:00 AM 12-18-2013
That's so sweet! What a thoughtful little guy!
Reply Up