Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Fingerprint/Background Checks
lovemykidstoo 01:27 PM 07-24-2018
I have a question regarding the fingerprint/background scans. My son and husbands just came back and I received an email on it. On it, I click on results and it says this:

"XXXXX submitted consent to a comprehensive background check in order to be connected with a child care facility and was found ELIGIBLE.
You will need to log into the Child Care Background Check system and finalize your łAction.´"

I can't figure out what the action is. There is a part at the bottom that says

Update Connection Status
__I want to connect/employ this person.
__I no longer want to connect/employ this person.
__I want to withdraw this person from the background check process.

I don't think I'm supposed to check those boxes because it already says he's an adult family member.
Cat Herder 01:35 PM 07-24-2018
My DH and adult kids had to have employee clearance. I would check connect/employ to allow them to run the check they have consented to and been found eligible for.
Country Kids 01:53 PM 07-24-2018
You need to connect to your childcare. My daughter had hers done a year ago in March and when I had my surprise inspection she didn't show up as having it done because the state hadn't linked her to my childcare.

Thankfully it showed up as everything done!
lovemykidstoo 02:00 PM 07-24-2018
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
You need to connect to your childcare. My daughter had hers done a year ago in March and when I had my surprise inspection she didn't show up as having it done because the state hadn't linked her to my childcare.

So same as Cat herder did "I want to connect/employ this person"?
Country Kids 02:16 PM 07-24-2018

Country Kids 02:17 PM 07-24-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
So same as Cat herder did "I want to connect/employ this person"?
Yes

Not sure why I have a double post
lovemykidstoo 02:18 PM 07-24-2018
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Yes

Not sure why I have a double post
lol. Ok, that's how I did it thanks ladies!
Tags:background checks, fingerprinting
Reply Up