Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Advice
Unregistered 07:34 AM 10-01-2018
Hi,I am a member but have forgotten my password as I have not been on for awhile,tried getting a new password but still can't get anywhere so postings unregistered for now.
If this question is not appropriate,not trying to invade privacy but do need advice.
I have been doing home daycare for 36 yrs now,only take one child,do full time care. I have been thinking of getting out of full time care and do one child before school and after school care but not sure what to charge. I charge $30.00 a day now for full time and want to get what I am charging now so I make the same a week but not sure if that is too much,would feed breakfast and afternoon snack.
What would a good rate be for before and after school care,any help would be appreciated
Thanks.
storybookending 08:02 AM 10-01-2018
The main afterschool care program in my town charges by the month and they charge $200 a month for FT. I know the afterschool care is the Catholic school has a day rate of $11 a day. There are not an formal licensed before school programs in my area and I don’t do school aged children so I am not sure what the before school rate is in family daycares.
Blackcat31 08:38 AM 10-01-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi,I am a member but have forgotten my password as I have not been on for awhile,tried getting a new password but still can't get anywhere so postings unregistered for now.
If this question is not appropriate,not trying to invade privacy but do need advice.
I have been doing home daycare for 36 yrs now,only take one child,do full time care. I have been thinking of getting out of full time care and do one child before school and after school care but not sure what to charge. I charge $30.00 a day now for full time and want to get what I am charging now so I make the same a week but not sure if that is too much,would feed breakfast and afternoon snack.
What would a good rate be for before and after school care,any help would be appreciated
Thanks.
What is your user name?
I can send you a password re-set email
Unregistered 12:58 PM 10-01-2018
caregiver
proudmommyofthree 02:00 PM 10-01-2018
I’m in California so our rates are a little higher. I do before and after school care and infant and toddlers. I charge $135 a week for before and after. $115 for morning only and $115 for after school only. I explain to my clients that they are paying for the spot, not actual hours of care. I also provide breakfast and snack. I have had no issues filling those spots. But I do prefer the younger groups
Michael 02:14 PM 10-01-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
caregiver

There is no email address currently attributed to that username although your IP does show Minnesota just as the caregiver account does. Can you email me at director@daycare.com so that I can send you your password? I don't want to post it in public.

Here are some threads related to after school rates: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...school+-+rates
Tags:after school - rates, before school - fee
Reply Up