Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Diaper Subscription
DiaperCare 10:16 AM 01-11-2016
Hello everybody, new to the forum here. Short introduction, my name is Tom Martin. I am researching daycares and hoping to provide some value to you!

My questions are:
1. Do you provide diapers with your services?
If yes, what brand and how often do you restock?
If no, do you sometimes have issues with parents forgetting to bring their own supply?

2. Does a monthly diaper and wipe subscription with weekly/monthly delivery interest you?
- Prices will be competitive with other diaper brands with delivery included.

Providing diapers and wipes for your clients will improve customer satisfaction, which can bring more clients. Will be a selling point vs your competitors who do not provide diapers/wipes.

Your feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks.

**Note - I am not attempting to sell my services here . Just asking for feedback**
Leigh 10:25 AM 01-11-2016
Originally Posted by DiaperCare:
Hello everybody, new to the forum here. Short introduction, my name is Tom Martin. I am researching daycares and hoping to provide some value to you!

My questions are:
If no, do you sometimes have issues with parents forgetting to bring their own supply?

2. Does a monthly diaper and wipe subscription with weekly/monthly delivery interest you?

Providing diapers and wipes for your clients will improve customer satisfaction, which can bring more clients. Will be a selling point vs your competitors who do not provide diapers/wipes.

**Note - I am not attempting to sell my services here . Just asking for feedback**
I provide all diapers and wipes. I use mostly the Target Up & Up brand (when on sale) or Pampers Baby Dry. I already have a subscription for the Baby Dry (Amazon Mom). The only wipes I like to use are the Parents' Choice from Walmart, and I purchase those online every few months (several boxes at a time to earn free shipping).
DiaperCare 10:32 AM 01-11-2016
Originally Posted by Leigh:
I provide all diapers and wipes. I use mostly the Target Up & Up brand (when on sale) or Pampers Baby Dry. I already have a subscription for the Baby Dry (Amazon Mom). The only wipes I like to use are the Parents' Choice from Walmart, and I purchase those online every few months (several boxes at a time to earn free shipping).
Thanks for the reply Leigh, would the convenience factor of both being delivered(free shipping) together every week or month(option) be a selling point to you? With also the customization for different sizes, etc. Or would price be the only factor for you since you already have a subscription?
Leigh 10:48 AM 01-11-2016
Thanks for the reply Leigh, would the convenience factor of both being delivered(free shipping) together every week or month(option) be a selling point to you? With also the customization for different sizes, etc. Or would price be the only factor for you since you already have a subscription?
With all of the money I spend on supplies for daycare, price and quality are the only factors I consider. I use these two brands because they are good quality and low priced. The subscription for the Baby Dry makes it an affordable choice, and when Target is offering $20 gift cards with purchase of 2 boxes of diapers, I stock up then, too. I prefer delivery, but Target delivers diapers, too.
Blackcat31 11:04 AM 01-11-2016

My questions are:

Parents supply diapers here.

I have cloth diaper wearers and disposable wearers.

Parents supply simply because they have personal choice in brand/size etc.

I NEVER have issues with parents forgetting. All families leave a supply here. When the supply level is at 50%, I send out notices of needing to be refilled. If they do not refill, I will turn them away at the door. I cannot care for a child without the necessary supplies.

Same as above for wipes.

No, I would not be interested in a diaper service subscription as parents generally like to choose the brand they want.

More of my parents use cloth than disposable too so that plays a big role in how diapers are used/provided here.
TXhomedaycare 11:14 AM 01-11-2016
Parents supply diapers here and I prefer it that way. I buy Target up & up diapers and wipes for my own child and buy extra just in case someone forgets but that is rare if ever since I let them know before I run low. Just like offering to provide baby formula, diapers brand preferences are too different for me to offer to provide them. I would not be interested in a subscription because I don't want to manage it and don't have room for large quantities of diapers.
midaycare 11:39 AM 01-11-2016
Parents supply diapers here, and I supply wipes.

No one forgets. It may have happened on occasion, but I just borrow a diaper from someone else. My parents don't care.
MunchkinWrangler 11:46 AM 01-11-2016
Parents supply their own diapers and just like BC, when they run low they buy a new box. I have never had a problem with anyone forgetting.
I provide wipes unless the parents have a specific brand they want used. I use the Kirkland brand from Costco and they're great!
I wouldn't have any need for a subscription service here either. I'm pretty organized with supplies needed for daycare.
Thriftylady 11:50 AM 01-11-2016
I don't have any in diapers right now. But when I do I don't supply diapers. I have never had a parent run out, because in my contract they sign that if they don't provide them, the cost will be $1 per diaper. My fee is high enough, that no one wants to pay that, so they bring them when I ask.
jenboo 03:32 PM 01-11-2016
I supplied all diapers and wipes. I used the honest company subscription. It was my one splurge that saved me a shopping trip and was totally worth it.
My parents LOVED that I provided diapers and wipes. I've been closed since Feb (moved out of state) and they still talk about it.
DiaperCare 06:09 AM 01-12-2016
Thanks for the replies everybody.
Controlled Chaos 08:23 AM 01-12-2016
I use Amazon for my diaper subscription for my children. Parents supply theirs.
BabyMonkeys 04:06 PM 01-13-2016
I supply diapers and wipes. I use Huggies for the most part, but will buy Pampers if I find the best sale. When I combine coupon shopping with Target gift card deals, I end up only paying around .15 per diaper. It isn't really a big deal for me to run to Target though.
Tags:diaper service, diapers
Reply Up