Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Somebody Please Tell Me...
Miss A 08:34 AM 06-29-2016
That the baby who cries all day will outgrow it. And will eventually be someone I enjoy having here. Right now I am counting down to his 5 day weekend, and I will enjoy every second of it.

When I worked at a center we had a baby like this one, only he projectile vomited every time he cried. He eventually calmed down and was a happy baby once he could roll and became mobile. I keep reminding myself if that baby I cared for, and hoping the same happens with my current one.

As it is, current DCBaby is 6 months, sits with a Nippy support, and does not roll either way. I am hoping that soon he will be rolling and maybe be happier.
JackandJill 08:56 AM 06-29-2016
I had a dcb who NEVER.STOPPED.CRYING. He was one of my first families, so I stuck it out. He finally stopped when he could crawl, although he still has some very weepy days. I think it is just his personality, he can really get crying at the drop of a hat.

He has been here three years. Tomorrow is his last day, I will really miss him!
MrsSteinel'sHouse 09:46 AM 06-29-2016
I am thinking the same thing... I have an almost 3 mo old that is a crabby baby. I keep praying that routine and attachment will make a difference (I have had him since 5 1/2 weeks) So yes, yours will outgrow it.. and hopefully mine will too!!
Blackcat31 11:37 AM 06-29-2016
nope.
AmyKidsCo 12:50 PM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
nope.

My friend had a 2 yr old like that. Cried constantly the first year. Cried at every drop off the second year. But after 2 years she's good as gold and my friend's favorite.
MarinaVanessa 05:02 PM 06-29-2016
I have a 5 yo kid here that cries all day if that makes you feel better. Literally all day long. And he's a tattler. I'd term him except that ... oh wait, he's my own kid. Dang.
KiwiKids 05:05 PM 06-29-2016
Mine didn't grow out of it until 20 months... 20 loooooong months.
Reply Up