Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Profile Name
MissAnn 05:51 AM 01-28-2011
Is there a way to change it? I'd rather have something that does have my name in it.
DCMomOf3 05:53 AM 01-28-2011
Just PM Michael. He can change it.
MissAnn 07:26 AM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by DCMomOf3:
Just PM Michael. He can change it.
What is PM and who is Michael

Yes.....I am ignorant!

But thanks!
DCMomOf3 07:32 AM 01-28-2011
you can send private messages to members. Michael is the owner/admin here. I hope you can just click this link to send him a message. Otherwise, go to the link in the blue bar that says Community, select member list and browse for Michael. click on his name and hopefully a menu appears and send private message should be an option.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=1
MissAnn 08:41 AM 01-28-2011
you can send private messages to members. Michael is the owner/admin here. I hope you can just click this link to send him a message. Otherwise, go to the link in the blue bar that says Community, select member list and browse for Michael. click on his name and hopefully a menu appears and send private message should be an option.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=1
Thank you! I just did it. Wonder who I will come back as?
E Daycare 10:00 AM 01-28-2011
I just did the same thing a week or so ago because I realized when I googled my former name (which is also the name I use for my actual daycare) it came up on this site. I didnt want parents checking up on me and find all this slander here. LOL

Michael got right on it for me
DCMomOf3 10:00 AM 01-28-2011
You can tell him what you want to be.

I picked mine because I am a Day Care Mom and a Mom of 3, so I mashed them together.
laundrymom 10:04 AM 01-28-2011
You can tell him what you want to be.

I picked mine because I am a Day Care Mom and a Mom of 3, so I mashed them together.
lol, I have 4 kids a dog a factory working husband and a daycare full of kids,.. I am definately laundrymom!!!! lol
dEHmom 10:06 AM 01-28-2011
I have been wondering the same thing for a week now. Since I did the website thing. Everyone who knows me knows I'm baybee0585 on everything. So it wouldn't be hard to pinpoint me :S

I really want to change it, I just am not creative AT ALL. I dont' know what I want the name to be.
DCMomOf3 10:19 AM 01-28-2011
If you want to be similar but different how about BaybeeMine? LOL
dEHmom 11:05 AM 01-28-2011
I'm dEHmom now instead of Baybee yay. lol. It was soooooooooooooo hard to try think of something, since EH is canadian, and i'm a daymom, I'm dEHmom
Tags:forum question, name change
Reply Up