Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Interesting Info From Wikileaks
Unregistered 10:35 AM 10-28-2016
Interesting info posted from Wikileaks about HRC's e-mails and secret information.

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
Cat Herder 10:49 AM 10-28-2016
Am I paranoid to be a little afraid to click that link...
Blackcat31 10:51 AM 10-28-2016
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Am I paranoid to be a little afraid to click that link...
It was eye opening for sure!

The information was an eye opener.

....the link is a valid link.
Snowmom 10:52 AM 10-28-2016
Yeah, not doing it either.
MyAngels 11:20 AM 10-28-2016
I barely have enough time to read my own e-mails, let alone a bunch of other people's
daycarediva 11:20 AM 10-28-2016
Wow. I already knew who I was voting for but wow.
Michael 12:37 PM 10-28-2016
I was going to post a final Daycare.con election poll this week but I will wait until next week.
Mom2Two 02:25 PM 10-28-2016
Words cannot describe how I feel about this election. To me it's lose/lose, so I'm voting 3rd party since it's the only option I feel I can personally live with.
Michael 03:04 PM 10-28-2016
Originally Posted by Mom2Two:
Words cannot describe how I feel about this election. To me it's lose/lose, so I'm voting 3rd party since it's the only option I feel I can personally live with.
I think what most people are worried about is how they are going to pay for their health insurance next year. Its going to increase again as it has the last four years. I have friends that love ObamaCare and they pay very low premiums. I asked what I was doing wrong. They told me they don't declare their real income. So I guess I am paying for theirs also.
daycare 03:14 PM 10-28-2016
this is the first year that I can legally vote and I decided not to. I am considering a move back home...not joking...
Controlled Chaos 03:22 PM 10-28-2016
Originally Posted by daycare:
this is the first year that I can legally vote and I decided not to. I am considering a move back home...not joking...
Consider voting in your local elections at least! City council members, school board members, state reps, mayors...they make a difference in our communities often more than senators and presidents. Just my two cents
daycare 03:27 PM 10-28-2016
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:
Consider voting in your local elections at least! City council members, school board members, state reps, mayors...they make a difference in our communities often more than senators and presidents. Just my two cents
Thanks for the reminder. I will be voting in my own city, just not else where.

WOW, that was a lot of email. I just scrolled all the way down to the bottom.
Josiegirl 04:58 AM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
I think what most people are worried about is how they are going to pay for their health insurance next year. Its going to increase again as it has the last four years. I have friends that love ObamaCare and they pay very low premiums. I asked what I was doing wrong. They told me they don't declare their real income. So I guess I am paying for theirs also.
I must've raised some very honest kids because 1 of my dds met a gf's bf and he was bragging how he lives off the system, gets free medical and the whole 9 yds.; he works and doesn't claim income. She was more than appalled. I'm proud of my kids for working their way through life honestly. They may be poorer for it but their integrity is intact.
I think people like that should be made to work somehow, somewhere, for the town, doing something productive to match their use of gov. assistance.
Josiegirl 02:51 PM 10-29-2016
Same here. Both the candidates scare me. One is as corrupt and greedy as the other.
Mom2Two 02:35 PM 10-31-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
Woah!!! This reminds me of stories some people told me back when I still lived in Australia. Welfare is something that continues indefinitely there...and some do not declare their wages so they can collect both.

But I don't think it's what people are most concerned about. Hillary seems to think that she can do whatever she wants and not be accountable. She comes across to me as feeling like the ruling elite. Trump has always sounded dumb, even when he's not sounded mean and arrogant and degrading to women. Having grown up elsewhere, I know how much the U. S. president makes headlines all around the world and how much the U. S. plays a leadership role in the world. Trump really doesn't fit that role.
Michael 02:53 PM 10-31-2016
Woah!!! This reminds me of stories some people told me back when I still lived in Australia. Welfare is something that continues indefinitely there...and some do not declare their wages so they can collect both.

But I don't think it's what people are most concerned about. Hillary seems to think that she can do whatever she wants and not be accountable. She comes across to me as feeling like the ruling elite. Trump has always sounded dumb, even when he's not sounded mean and arrogant and degrading to women. Having grown up elsewhere, I know how much the U. S. president makes headlines all around the world and how much the U. S. plays a leadership role in the world. Trump really doesn't fit that role.
The world has changed. Self preservation is an inherent character in people. At some point the sum of everyone's selfishness reaches a threshold and if changes aren't made to change course, chaos and destruction on the fabric of society ensues. We would hope a benevolent leader would emerge to right the course.
Mad_Pistachio 06:54 AM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
he was bragging how he lives off the system, gets free medical and the whole 9 yds.; he works and doesn't claim income.
I think people like that should be made to work somehow, somewhere, for the town, doing something productive to match their use of gov. assistance.
I used to work like this, being undocumented. I wanted more than anything to work like a normal person, with paycheck, tax form (W-2, 1099, whatever), do my taxes, and sleep soundly. this habit of not claiming income can come and bite a person in their behind any minute (it did me, and my whole family got affected). I never, ever want to go back to working for cash. ever.
Tags:election 2016
Reply Up