Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Do I Say??
sahm1225 06:38 AM 09-19-2017
I have a dcg4 who dcm babies. She started preschool last week and I take her and pick her up. She has NO problems at all, but on Fridays dcg is not at daycare and dcm does pick up/drop off. Dcg4 screams and cries and as much as I tell dcm to just drop off and go, she doesn't.
Now dcg4 is starting to have hard drop off at daycare too. Dcm keeps being late to work for it, but I've given her enough tips and she doesn't listen. It doesn't impact my morning so I'm done offering suggestions.

The problem is that dcm caught me off guard and told me (not asked) that she is bringing dcg to Daycare Friday's so I can take her to school. Besides the fact that I don't want to, I am enjoying my Friday walk to preschool
With ONE kid.

How do I tell her no? It's not my job to take a kid I'm not getting paid for to preschool? And say it in a way that she doesn't offer to pay for it? I just don't want to. 4 days with dcg and dcm is enough
Cat Herder 06:48 AM 09-19-2017
"I am sorry DCM, but that is not what we agreed to and I am busy on Fridays."

You are an adult and busy is what you say it is.
Blackcat31 06:54 AM 09-19-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
"I am sorry DCM, but that is not what we agreed to and I am busy on Fridays."

You are an adult and busy is what you say it is.

sahm1225 11:10 AM 09-19-2017
Thanks. I just called her and told her that I think her dropping off dcg on a day of No daycare would be too confusing for her and that it could cause her (dcg) relationship with me to be stressed and I didn't want that.

Dcm
Understood thank God
Tags:days off, parents - ask too much
Reply Up