Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Form For Families Leaving?
Crazy8 10:57 AM 08-16-2012
does anyone have one they can share?

I require parents give a written 2 weeks notice, usually they just write a quick note with last day, etc. sometimes its more elaborate. I just put it in the child's file when they leave. If families give me a nice note about how they loved it here I put that card/letter in my interview binder.

Every once in a while I have families who just don't do that stuff and I'd like to be able to have a form just with when their last day will be, the reason for leaving, etc. Not sure what else to include??? Does anyone have anything like that?
Crazy8 06:12 AM 08-17-2012
no one uses anything like this??
Blackcat31 06:21 AM 08-17-2012
Something like this?
Crazy8 12:09 PM 06-18-2013
I never did make one of these.... really need to do that! Knew I posted asking about it a while back, LOL!!! Thanks Blackcat for the response.

Does anyone else have a sample form/letter they can share???
Blackcat31 12:13 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Crazy8:
I never did make one of these.... really need to do that! Knew I posted asking about it a while back, LOL!!! Thanks Blackcat for the response.

Does anyone else have a sample form/letter they can share???
No problem.

I have actually revised my withdraw notice and use a new one now. Here's that one if you want to use it or alter it to fit your needs.
Crazy8 06:39 PM 06-18-2013
Blackcat to the rescue again!!

That is probably more in line with what I need to create! I just have some parents who aren't gushy letter writers (I like the gushy ones, LOL).
Tags:withdraw form, withdrawing from care
Reply Up