Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone looking to open a day care in Miami, FL?
Unregistered 09:22 AM 03-26-2009
First let me say that the property was never used as a Daycare before, therefore it doesn't have the permits yet but we are willing to work with someone on the rent while they get this done. During the time it has been available we have gotten a few calls from people looking to make it a day care but nothing has materialized yet.

I believe this is a great opportunity, I've even tried convincing my sister to do it but she prefers being a teacher and isn't very business savvy. It is at a great location in Miami, Fl right off Le Jeune and NW 2nd Terr; it isn't right on Le Jeune, which makes it safer for the kids, but it does have a sign on Le Jeune so you can take advantage of that great advertising opportunity. The main building is over 1,900 Sq Ft and it has another smaller building in the back, which is one large room and a bathroom, which is about 450 Sq Ft.

Anyone interested please call me, Jonathan, at (305)447-1196. Thank you
Unregistered 01:10 PM 07-30-2009
Hi I am interested to know if you were able to rent this out for a daycare? I have been interested to open one but have no idea how to go about it....
Unregistered 11:09 PM 08-01-2009
Hi,

My name is Shaneka I want to find out how much is the rent or to own the building. Can you please email the info:lavette32@live.com Could you give me the address so I can pass by to see the building please.Thank you

Shaneka Barrow
Unregistered 09:18 AM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
First let me say that the property was never used as a Daycare before, therefore it doesn't have the permits yet but we are willing to work with someone on the rent while they get this done. During the time it has been available we have gotten a few calls from people looking to make it a day care but nothing has materialized yet.

I believe this is a great opportunity, I've even tried convincing my sister to do it but she prefers being a teacher and isn't very business savvy. It is at a great location in Miami, Fl right off Le Jeune and NW 2nd Terr; it isn't right on Le Jeune, which makes it safer for the kids, but it does have a sign on Le Jeune so you can take advantage of that great advertising opportunity. The main building is over 1,900 Sq Ft and it has another smaller building in the back, which is one large room and a bathroom, which is about 450 Sq Ft.

Anyone interested please call me, Jonathan, at (305)447-1196. Thank you
I'm very much interested in openning a day care center. Hopefully I would be able to convice your sister as well. I'm also a teacher like her. Elizabeth
Unregistered 02:14 PM 08-11-2009
I am a teacher that lives near the area. Please email me the exact address and your asking price. Thank you, Sara

szald002@fiu.edu
Unregistered 01:51 PM 09-05-2009
please send me more info at jessgon82@hotmail.com
NEXT CAFE LINCONL RD. 06:30 PM 09-09-2009
Whenever you are ready to open a daycar, restaurant, or other kind of facility miamipermits.org is a company that offers from the design to the construction they will do everything for you. They work at the city building the whole day getting permits and making people lifes easier.

info@miamipermits.org
Tags:building location, florida licensing
Reply Up