Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I think I am in LOVE. . . .
momofboys 05:26 AM 06-18-2010
with my new family! The difference between the parents is night & day! I am still in shock & wondering how I got so *lucky* to get to care for them. I put up with my other family for so long that now I am getting a taste of the good life & wondered why I put up with so much crap for so long. Awwwww life is sweet!
Golden Rule 05:29 AM 06-18-2010
Yay!!!! So glad to hear it!!!
booroo 05:34 AM 06-18-2010
That's wonderful!!
Pammie 06:29 AM 06-18-2010
Isn't it amazing the difference that "golden" families make in our days?? Have you spoken to this new mom and dad about staying through the next school year?
originalkat 07:05 AM 06-18-2010
Speaking of great families... When I opened up one of my dcg's bag today I saw a card addressed to me. Her mom had written me a note thanking me for the care I give her daughter everyday. She said yesterday when dcg was sick and had to stay home with dad, she was SO upset that she couldn't come to my house and how much that meant to her. It brought tears to my eyes.
momofboys 10:18 AM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by originalkat:
Speaking of great families... When I opened up one of my dcg's bag today I saw a card addressed to me. Her mom had written me a note thanking me for the care I give her daughter everyday. She said yesterday when dcg was sick and had to stay home with dad, she was SO upset that she couldn't come to my house and how much that meant to her. It brought tears to my eyes.
I bet that made your week!
momofboys 10:20 AM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by Pammie:
Isn't it amazing the difference that "golden" families make in our days?? Have you spoken to this new mom and dad about staying through the next school year?
It does make a huge difference. I think I had some "bad" feelings abut providing care b/c the past parents stunk so bad & I could never see past that. But I feel a lot different about it with this family. The parents don;t create extra problems for me so that certainly helps. I am going to probably approach them about it after next week. I've only been providing care for them for 2 weeks so I thought I'd give it another week to see how it goes.
originalkat 12:25 PM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by janarae:
I bet that made your week!
It really did.
Tags:good behavior, good family
Reply Up