Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Things Might Really be Turning Around
SilverSabre25 08:34 AM 08-18-2011
and I'm so excited! I have two interviews next week. I thought I only had one full-time spot available, but looking at it I realized that if I send DD off to my sister's house one day a week, I actually would have two spots...

If I were to get and take BOTH these families next week, things would be golden, and glorious, and awesome, and amazing, with no financial stress or problems anymore!

I am working really hard between now and Monday, trying to spiff things up and land these clients. I hate to do it, but I'm going to use some of the space we have on a couple credit cards to get stuff like paint and fabric for pretty curtains. I am trying SOOOO hard. It would be an extra $240/week. OMG I so want this...
Blackcat31 08:37 AM 08-18-2011
Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! I hope the interviews go your way!!
littlemommy 08:40 AM 08-18-2011
Good luck! I was just in that rut and filled a p/t spot for 2 kids that is making an extra 600/month! It happened at just the perfect time!
godiva83 08:44 AM 08-18-2011
My fingers are crossed and good vines are being sent your way
MyAngels 09:01 AM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
and I'm so excited! I have two interviews next week. I thought I only had one full-time spot available, but looking at it I realized that if I send DD off to my sister's house one day a week, I actually would have two spots...

If I were to get and take BOTH these families next week, things would be golden, and glorious, and awesome, and amazing, with no financial stress or problems anymore!

I am working really hard between now and Monday, trying to spiff things up and land these clients. I hate to do it, but I'm going to use some of the space we have on a couple credit cards to get stuff like paint and fabric for pretty curtains. I am trying SOOOO hard. It would be an extra $240/week. OMG I so want this...
I went through a dry spell a few years ago and did the same thing you're doing. My hubby thought I was nuts when I went out and spent over $500 on new things for the daycare just when things were slow. It worked, though, and within a couple of weeks things were rockin' again.

Good luck with the interviews!
TBird 09:05 AM 08-18-2011
OMG....I really hope you land them!!! Please keep us updated....I have a few spots open and I could really use a success story right now!!!
MommyMuffin 09:07 AM 08-18-2011
Yeah for you!! Good luck! I will be thinking about you. I sure hope things turn around for me too soon. Maybe you could put up some pics of your new purchases!!
laundrymom 10:26 AM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:

Gooooood Neews just doesnt quite cover it!!!! Whooo Dang Hooo!
Christina72684 10:38 AM 08-18-2011
The same thing happened to us this week! We went from 4 kids to 15 in just a few days! Good luck!
mismatchedsocks 10:54 AM 08-18-2011
Good luck with interviews!!
Tags:filling spots, full house, interviews, positive
Reply Up