Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu Annoyance - Anyone Have A Fix For This
WImom 12:21 PM 02-06-2012
When entering my attendance sometimes I'll be going too fast and hit a wrong button so the time is wrong. ie:12:94. It will pop up a box that tells me "The system can not format what you entered into valid time. Please correct"
BUT it doesn't let you get past this box when you hit ok it just stays so the only way I can correct it is to close MM and start over for that day which is super annoying.

Anyone have a fix for this or am I the only one with this problem?
Michelle 12:24 PM 02-06-2012
it shouldn't be doing that.. call them so they can fix it.
Country Kids 12:36 PM 02-06-2012
It does the exact same thing to me also!!!! So frustrating and I don't know why it just won't let you continue when you hit ok.
Cat Herder 12:54 PM 02-06-2012
OK Delete OK Delete OK Delete OK Delete OK....

Until you finally get a "Delete" in faster that it can get in the (pop-up) nasty gram box....

It is an annoying quirk... It happens ALOT more before my morning coffee.
sharlan 01:22 PM 02-06-2012
Yep, very frustrating.
daycare 01:24 PM 02-06-2012
I've never had it happen and after reading this thread, hope that i don't jinx myslef...lol

I would call MM and let them know. When I find quirks with any program I am always quick to let the company know. Often they are already aware, but not always.
MarinaVanessa 02:12 PM 02-06-2012
It happens to me too sometimes ... usually when I need to fix a child's drop-in time and I forget to NOT delete the time (vs highlighting the time and entering the new time).

And yes, it's annoying. The good thing for me is that I only change the kids time every once in a long while, like when a kid needs to be dropped off earlier or later than usual for some important reason. I just click-click-click the OK button until I have enough time to type the time in
Tags:minute menu, mmk
Reply Up