Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>FREE Preschool Curriculum! Limited Time Offer....
Blackcat31 08:18 AM 06-19-2015
Anyone looking for a FREE preschool curriculum? Try this one but hurry it expires on 6/26/15

http://www.mamagoesfrugal.com/free-c...ol-curriculum/
childcaremom 10:52 AM 06-19-2015
Thanks!
MarinaVanessa 11:40 AM 06-19-2015
Thanks! I can use some of the activities for my own curriculum to change it up!
TXhomedaycare 11:54 AM 06-19-2015
Got it. Thanks
Josiegirl 03:31 PM 06-19-2015
Ooh, lots of good ideas, thanks for sharing!
kitykids3 11:29 AM 06-24-2015
THank you!
Pammy 07:18 PM 06-25-2015
Hi Black cat tried to get the free Curriculum and they didn't send me the Email to do it
Thriftylady 07:22 PM 06-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pammy:
Hi Black cat tried to get the free Curriculum and they didn't send me the Email to do it
It had an email where you could email her if it didn't work.
Blackcat31 05:35 AM 06-26-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
It had an email where you could email her if it didn't work.
An e-mail to contact her or to get the free curriculum?

If you scroll down to past the big colorful picture that says "Look what I can do" there is a box to add your e-mail address and then click the download box.

The curriculum does not immediately download. You will receive an e-mail from her (mine went to my junk folder) with a link that starts the down load for the curriculum.

Otherwise if you were just looking to contact her, she lists her e-mail address ... Its in the paragraph above the box to add your e-mail to download the curriculum.

HTH
Thriftylady 01:56 PM 06-26-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
An e-mail to contact her or to get the free curriculum?

If you scroll down to past the big colorful picture that says "Look what I can do" there is a box to add your e-mail address and then click the download box.

The curriculum does not immediately download. You will receive an e-mail from her (mine went to my junk folder) with a link that starts the down load for the curriculum.

Otherwise if you were just looking to contact her, she lists her e-mail address ... Its in the paragraph above the box to add your e-mail to download the curriculum.

HTH

It has been a week or two since I did it, but I seem to remember where it says her contact email, it said if it wouldn't download or you didn't get your email to use that. But I would check junk first.
Reply Up