Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Could Get Used To This!!
MsMe 05:52 AM 01-03-2013
Hi Ladies! I have been MIA for a few months...the holidays are really busy here and I GOT MARRIED in December !!

We had two snow days the Thursday and Friday before Christmas break (2 kids each day) the closed Monday-Thurs for Christmas, and Monday-Tuesday this week....all days with only four kids and the baby has been gone the whole two weeks!! Today is the day they 'all' come back and I am sitting here with just one thinking how awesome it would be to keep it at four to five all of the time!!! (we are a 2 provider home with 12-14)

The break was nice...now back to real life Did anyone else have a light (or totaly off) holiday and are just getting back into the swing of things.
Mom&Provider 06:13 AM 01-03-2013
Congrats on your marriage!

I didn't have anyone here over the break, same days off as you had. Yesterday was the first day back here for everyone, but I am a small daycare, no where near 14!

It tough getting back into it after a break! I know many feel like they are starting fresh and feel full of energy, but this time I feel like I could use some more time...or a serious lottery win!
Blackcat31 06:37 AM 01-03-2013
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! MRS MsMe!!!
MsMe 06:53 AM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! MRS MsMe!!!
Thanks ladies!!

I was thinking about asking Michael to change my name to MrsMe!!!
Blackcat31 07:09 AM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by MsMe:
Thanks ladies!!

I was thinking about asking Michael to change my name to MrsMe!!!
It can be done it you want it....just let me know
mema 07:17 AM 01-03-2013
Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS (again). Hope your first month of married life has been awesome!

I only had off Christmas and New Year's Day, so still kickin here. I had 2 days tho with just 1 (other than my own), so I guess that was my "break" even tho she is the toughest one I have right now!
MsMe 07:34 AM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by mema:
Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS (again). Hope your first month of married life has been awesome!

I only had off Christmas and New Year's Day, so still kickin here. I had 2 days tho with just 1 (other than my own), so I guess that was my "break" even tho she is the toughest one I have right now!
Yes thank you for your thoughtfull PM. I hope you had a great anniversary!! I haven't been having any daycare 'issues' the last few months so I have been spending less and less time here...I really have some reading to do.

I thought everyone was going to be back today but so far I am only at 6 and this looks like it for the day....and two are my pre-k kids so it still feels like we are on break!! My 6 5yr old boys were A LOT to handle this summer and I was READY for them to go off to school...but it has been amazing to have them back (thankfully) two or three at a time and get to spend a little time catching up with them

The baby is back today and I am over the moon to snuggle her! TMI--but I was getting nervous about TTC for sure and ofcourse now that I have the baby back I feel positive again!! HaHa
williams2008 08:00 AM 01-03-2013
Congrats on your marriage

I was off for 2 weeks and I sure can tell, it has been very hard letting my bed go the past two days!
Reply Up