Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tag Sale People STOLE my Lawn Signs, help me flag their CG ad!
DaisyMamma 05:14 AM 09-01-2012
I found my lawn signs underneath some people's tag sale signs! They covered them with paper and wrote their yard sale info on it!!

Please flag their cg ad for me! LOL
http://newlondon.craigslist.org/gms/3241073709.html
Blackcat31 06:28 AM 09-01-2012
Seriously?!?!

I don't know about you but I would have marched right over to their house with the signs in hand and had a few choice words with them about their "borrowing" of your signs. Even better if they had buyers there for their tag sale as I would have made a huge scene about what a crappy thing they did!

I probably would have even called the police. Doesn't matter what it is, it is STEALING and those signs clearly belonged to you. Heck, it could even be considered trespassing as they had to go into your yard to steal the signs....

WOW! I am just floored every day by the gall of some people!
countrymom 06:29 AM 09-01-2012
omg, I would have gone to their house but waited till they had alot of people and very loudly told everyone what they did.
Heidi 07:11 AM 09-01-2012
Preferably, with a pillow under your stomach (unless your really pregnant), and crying hysterically about how now, you can't make enough money to feed your babies!
Crystal 07:17 AM 09-01-2012
I would call the police.
DaisyMamma 07:36 AM 09-01-2012
I took all their signs down. I dont think anyone will be at their tag sale at all.
Kaddidle Care 08:32 AM 09-01-2012
Good for you! That was pretty nervy of them.
DaisyMamma 09:19 AM 09-01-2012
I CONSIDERED Calling the police and showing up to yell at them. I'M always concerned about retaliation. Bad Google reviews. Spreading rumors. Etc.
Sorry about the weird caps and punctuation. I'm just learning my way around a new phone.
Tags:bad behavior - adult
Reply Up