Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Stressful But Worth It
jenboo 10:35 AM 01-29-2015
I had a photographer come today to take "school" pictures. All my kids are 2 and under.
It was stressful especially because it was delaying nap for my two infants. The individual pictures were easy but our group picture was a challenge.
My sister came over to help entertain the kids inside while we did pictures one at a time outside.

I really hope they come out well!!
midaycare 10:40 AM 01-29-2015
How fun!!!
Annalee 10:44 AM 01-29-2015
Originally Posted by jenboo:
I had a photographer come today to take "school" pictures. All my kids are 2 and under.
It was stressful especially because it was delaying nap for my two infants. The individual pictures were easy but our group picture was a challenge.
My sister came over to help entertain the kids inside while we did pictures one at a time outside.

I really hope they come out well!!
I did this....once......but that was enough.
AuntTami 10:45 AM 01-29-2015
Oh my gosh, i bet they'll be adorable! But I can imagine it was quite stressful! It's hard to get everyone to focus at once lol.

I have a knack for photography myself, so on days when it's just one kiddo and I, we like to have "mini photo shoots" around the house and outside. I've gotten some AMAZING pictures. I use my iphone and an editing app, so that way I can text the pictures to the parents. I don't use backdrops or anything, just random spots around the house, but I've often thought of hiring a photographer for "school" photos as well!

Can I ask roughly what the cost was and what was included?
jenboo 10:50 AM 01-29-2015
Originally Posted by AuntTami:
Oh my gosh, i bet they'll be adorable! But I can imagine it was quite stressful! It's hard to get everyone to focus at once lol.

I have a knack for photography myself, so on days when it's just one kiddo and I, we like to have "mini photo shoots" around the house and outside. I've gotten some AMAZING pictures. I use my iphone and an editing app, so that way I can text the pictures to the parents. I don't use backdrops or anything, just random spots around the house, but I've often thought of hiring a photographer for "school" photos as well!

Can I ask roughly what the cost was and what was included?
I found a lady on Facebook that does photography. She charged $80. We got a 40 min session (I didnt check to see how long it actually took). I get 6 edited prints included in that price. I can add more prints for a couple dollars each. She also is very good at Photoshop so she is going to see if she can make us a really good group photo.
We just did the pictures in my backyard. She brought a stool and a blanket.
Tags:pictures, school pictures
Reply Up