Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
1 2 3 4 
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare
Unregistered 06:53 AM 05-16-2012
Im looking to open a day care center within 6 months in the Charlotte/Huntersville area. We are currently in need of a suitable location. If anyone can provide assistance or leads, it would be appreciated. I can be reached at bediakod@hotmail.com.
Thanks.
Unregistered 10:49 PM 05-18-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
My name is Diane am looking to open a center where are you located.
Unregistered 04:43 PM 05-19-2012
Let me know where it is ?
Looking for a building in Georgia
Unregistered 04:53 PM 05-31-2012
Hello,

Looking for a space to lease for a potencial child care center. I'm a center director and ready to go on my own. Looking in Altadena, CA

Thanks,
Nancy
call 732 625 1998 if you are interested in a school in NJ
Unregistered 04:57 PM 05-31-2012
I've been searching for a while now.. I am very much interested in opening up a childcare business, me and my partner both have degree in ECE. Pleases let me know where is ur place of busuness.. pcarr0021@email.vccs.edu
Hi, call 732 444 4771 if you are intrested in a preschool in NJ
Circle Time 10:03 AM 06-05-2012
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!

If still searching or looking for a new provider please let us know... 408-538-0200
Unregistered 08:14 PM 06-08-2012
I am searching for a place to rent or lease for a childcare center in tallahassee, florida.
Unregistered 08:44 PM 06-11-2012
I looking for space to for day care, my sister and I want to start up day care we are interested in finding space aroune Minneapolis MN if anyone know place or can give me leads I would greatful.
Unregistered 01:33 PM 06-27-2012
I have some space available for someone looking to sublease and run a day care. It is approx 1200 sf and is located around Toledo Oh. I am looking to open a Bouncy House FEC on the weekends and have Fitness classes during the week. This could be a great opportunity for someone willing to take walk ins with preschool children for an hour or so. The room would only be used by the daycare center. It has its own bathroom and a sink and counter area.

Please email me if you are interested dandlmalohn@bex.net
Unregistered 08:03 AM 07-10-2012
I am looking for a church or daycare space to rent in Great Falls or Reston, VA
Unregistered 07:13 AM 07-14-2012
Originally Posted by unregistered:
how do i go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
hi. Can please tell me where the building is. I'm paying 1200 for a building now but they don't what to fix any thing. 281-541-6653 NORTHWEST SIDE
sindiswa 11:20 AM 07-17-2012
i would like to move my daycare centre that is operating in City Centre to any house nearer to town, can i please have a qoute if you have something available for me.
Unregistered 01:00 PM 07-23-2012
Where are you located? I am in Arizona looking to open a new daycare visionwithpurpose@gmail.com
terrisaved 01:59 PM 08-24-2012

Hi I am very interested in opening a daycare can you tell me a little about the space

terrisaved@yahoo.com
Astolfo Bolivar 08:28 AM 09-11-2012
Hello anybody,

I am looking for my client an space for a Daycare y a great area of Miami/Miami beach/ Coral Gables/ South Miami/ Doral/ ETC...

Working Day Care or space to start one.

Appreciate.

Astolfo Bolivar

1(305)814-2786
Bolivargroup@gmail.com

Thank You
Unregistered 11:45 AM 09-14-2012
im trying to open a daycare center here in nashville tn but having trouble finding a good and nice, safe place. if you have one to rent out that would be great. thanks!
Unregistered 05:47 PM 09-18-2012
i want to found a daycare building that i can rent or buy with a playground somewhere that people can see it..
mzladyv14 01:52 PM 09-21-2012
Am looking to rent or buy please help. My price 1200 a monthy.
Unregistered 03:04 PM 10-08-2012
Iam looking for a space to open up a daycare center!
Mrs.Simmons 02:38 PM 10-11-2012
Please contact me I am lookin for space to open up a new day care in metro Detroit. Please contact me @ Risingsirius@comcast.net
I live here in Alvin Tx. and I am looking to open up a daycare center and would like to talk to you. you can contact me simmonsterrance05@gmail.com
Unregistered 11:29 PM 10-14-2012
I am looking to open up a daycare and I an located in columbus, Ohio.
Unregistered 08:51 AM 10-18-2012

Please let me know where is your space. We are looking for 1000- 2000 sq ft space with outdoor space as well (1500 sq ft)

my e mail address is info@brightstartmontessori.ca and our website is www.brightstarmontessori.ca

Adriana
Unregistered 06:10 AM 10-27-2012
Trying to rent a daycare facility in reading Pennsylvania if anyone knows of any good spots plz email me sdubb3911@gmail.com
Bright 06:01 PM 12-10-2012
I would like to know where you are located.
Unregistered 03:51 AM 12-13-2012
I have a house that used to be a daycare that I am looking to rent out as a daycare again. Unfortunately the previous owner passed away suddenly and the family has closed the business. It is located in Charlotte NC in a great area. If you are looking to expand or start a daycare please email me for more details. Thank you.

sukercj@hotmail.com
Unregistered 01:04 PM 12-19-2012
I own a daycare center in Hot Springs arkansas. I lease the building and it holds 30 kids. It is a small daycare.. which means more one on one.. which parents love! I have painted all rooms in fun colors... put in a kitchen and bathrooms and sinks. I am looking to sell it for $20,000... really just to cover the loan I got out to start the center. The building is on central ave.... which means alot of traffic. I was asked to come back to my old job.. for more pay.. this is why I am needing to sell the center. Please let me know if any of you would like more information. You can also text or call me at 501-229-0725.----Thank you Meghan

p.s. I also have four wonderful teachers that the kids and parents love.. and at the moment 19 kids.
Funmi1 02:57 PM 12-29-2012
Hi,
my name is Funmi and looking to rent a place for creche/childcare services. I will be happy if I can get one. My phone number is ***** My email is ***** I will expect your reply asap.

Funmi.
Unregistered 06:31 AM 01-03-2013
here we are.
I I'm looking to rent a place for group day care could you please give me your contact info.
my email address is pirrok@sbcglobal.net
Dimps 04:17 PM 01-06-2013
Goodevening I am looking for a space to rent. Where are you located? I have many questions to ask. I can be reached at 4439294602 please call. thank you
Unregistered 10:24 AM 01-08-2013
Hi, I try to find nice place to rent in Houston texas (daycare)
if somebody have one or information about Daycare for lease please contact me my email is felan0725@hotmail.com
thanks
Aracely
Unregistered 04:07 PM 01-09-2013
I reside in St Louis MO. I have been looking to rent a day care in any good location in St Louis.
Unregistered 07:00 PM 01-09-2013
I own an established daycare north of Houston and I am looking to sell part or all of it. Anyone interested please contact me at northhoustonchildcare@yahoo.com

Established day care with over 50 kids.
Unregistered 09:16 PM 01-10-2013
Hi my name is Sha i am looking to start a daycare center in the pittsburgh area. I have been looking for locations for the last few months with no success. I am looking for a space that is up to code. If you have or know of a space in pittsburgh pa please email me at ssh812@gmail.com. It is also ok to email me with other daycare center opportunities as well. Such as selling all or part of a center, start up partnership opportunities, and anything daycare center related. Thanks!
Aeczgu 06:24 PM 01-11-2013
I will have a daycare center for rent, near Saint Joseph hospital and Washtenaw Community College in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The building sits on a 4 acre property in a convenient location. If you are interested, please email me aeczgu@gmail.com.
Aeczgu 07:43 PM 01-12-2013
I have a daycare center for rent. Perfect for small Childcare center.
Aeczgu 07:49 PM 01-12-2013
i want to found a daycare building that i can rent or buy with a playground somewhere that people can see it..
I have exactly what you want, fenced playground and large wooded nature area.
MDSRES 04:26 PM 01-14-2013
Stand alone 2-story building available for lease.
Actually was a daycare 2 years ago. The building shares its lot with a Church. Although the building is a little old in Florida standards, it has passed the 40 year inspection and is up to code for immediate occupancy. There was recently some interest by Miami Children Hospital to lease the property, but they were not able to reach a mutual agreement with the landlord. The building is approx 7400 sf and has a max occupancy of 144 students. the entire building including the bathrooms are already retrofitted for pre-school use.

The location is in West Miami, very near Coral gable.

Please let me know if anyone is in the market to lease a daycare facility.

Marcelo C daSilva PA.
marcelo@mdsres.com
954-907-3192
www.mdsres.com
Tinesha79 01:11 PM 02-04-2013
Hi i am looking for a space to rent for a daycare/ homeschool. I am in Atlanta, GA. Please email me if you have such a space: tshabazz03@gmail.com. I am not on this forum often
Unregistered 11:42 AM 02-12-2013
if any one here has or know daycares for sale in Houston texas area, I m very much interested, please email me @ zambranomaria105@yahoo.com
latavia 09:50 AM 02-13-2013
Open a Child Care Center in Your Facility/Church/Private School/Etc (Baltimore City or County)
Are you an administrator of a church, a private school, or other facility in Baltimore City or County and interested in bringing an outside company in to run a Maryland State approved child care center. . .onsite?

I am interested in opening a child care center in an existing facility locally here in Baltimore City or County. Generally this means in a church, a private school, or maybe a gym, but I am open to hearing other ideas.
The plan is that my child care company would rent a space from your facility to use for child care services during times when the space would otherwise be unused. The child care company would be responsible for maintaining a Maryland State approved child care program, while the facility would collect rent checks from the child care company and would be able to offer child care services to its patrons/customers without having to worry about the issues that can come up when running a child care center directly.

There would be many details to go over, but please contact me with your ideas at school_childcare@yahoo.com

Unregistered 07:20 AM 02-17-2013
I am in search of a space and possibly a partner for a small child care center on Cape Cod Ma
Unregistered 06:33 AM 03-12-2013
I am in search of a child care facility to buy/rent in Oakland County, MI. Please email happydino@happydinoplaycare.com

Thanks much!
Unregistered 08:44 AM 03-12-2013
Where would the daycare be?
i am looking for space/room to open an daycare, call 210-7824
Unregistered 11:25 AM 03-14-2013
I am looking to open a daycare center in Chicago, Illinois if you have anything available in this area for rent please let me know!
Rhonda Massey 08:04 AM 03-23-2013
HELLO, I am interested in renting your space for my childcare center. Pls contact me at 202-681-5824. Thank you.
Faith 05:01 PM 03-27-2013
Hello, I am looking for a day care space in Bergen County, New Jersey. Any information or links are most welcome. Please email me: lalter25@hotmail.com

Thank you.
Unregistered 10:30 AM 04-07-2013
Please contact me I am lookin for space to open up a new day care in metro Detroit. Please contact me @ Risingsirius@comcast.net
Hello I'm in the market of finding a great location and space for a childcare center. Please contact me at sobegone@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Unregistered 01:05 PM 04-09-2013
Hello I live in Orange County, CA and have all of the credentials needed to own and operate a preschool. I just need a location. Please email me at krburnett@gmail.com if you have a space or ideal location.

Thank you!
Unregistered 09:40 AM 04-16-2013
I am currently looking for property in chicago
Unregistered 08:32 AM 05-26-2013
im looking for a place to open a daycare center in kissimmee fl
Unregistered 08:43 AM 05-26-2013
hi my is donna and i'm new to kissimmee fl and looking for a space to open a daycare center if u know of a place thats renting or leasing can u please contact me at 585-305-3278 thank you.
emina 08:25 PM 06-16-2013
Hi,
I am an ECCE teacher and looking to open my own daycare. Where are you located?I live in Vancouver BC Canada.I would like to talk more about the details you can contact me @ zigaemina@gmail.com
Unregistered 02:37 PM 06-17-2013
I own and operate a Child Care now. I am very interested in opening a second location. I have been open since 1999.I have also done a lot of consulting work on the side, helping others to get their day/child care centers open.Please reply to : marie.marcus@gmail.com
azad1234 08:12 AM 06-20-2013
looking for a day care
Unregistered 12:57 AM 01-06-2014
Do you know anyone that would be interested in leasing or buying our vacant 43,000 square feet school/daycare building in Texas? Please spread the word around. We offer commissions or referral fees. Thank you, Randy. You may email me at: r8888888@yahoo.com
Angelsj 05:15 AM 01-06-2014
Texas is a big state. I am guessing you would need to let us know a little more detail about where this center is located.
Michael 04:35 PM 01-06-2014
Do you know anyone that would be interested in leasing or buying our vacant 43,000 square feet school/daycare building in Texas? Please spread the word around. We offer commissions or referral fees. Thank you, Randy. You may email me at: r8888888@yahoo.com
Suggest you register and post more information like a picture.
Unregistered 08:56 AM 04-08-2014
Newly established early childhood day care for sale
Licensed for 28 children (toddler and pre-school)
Approved for child care voucher program
Located on ground floor of two story building
Two classrooms with two restrooms
Backyard used as playground
Fully furnished and supplied with educational materials
Interior and exterior severance system
Central heating and cooling

Contact allstarsdaycare@yahoo.com
kumzy2002 10:42 AM 05-05-2014
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to open a day care center within 6 months in the Atlanta or Norcross Georgia area. We are currently in need of a suitable location to lease or Rent. If anyone can provide assistance or leads, it would be appreciated. I can be reached at kumzy2002@yahoo.com.

Thank You.
amsamuels 09:24 AM 05-14-2014
I'm working on a business that a license daycare would be a great complimentary service for my clients. They could sublease part of my leased business property or the person could lease space right next to my future business location (haven't made a final decision yet).
This is what I'm looking for

A Daycare would be open for special evening events (paid by my clients of course)
A daycare that would allow drop ins and is very flexible with schedules

I would like to see a montessori type daycare where it's hands on (but this is up to the owner)
Experience in running a high quality daycare
Someone that is great to work with (planning events)
a daycare that would give a negotiated discount to my clients
It would be two separate companies but working side by side to help each others businesses.

The location would be in the oakland county Michigan area - West Bloomfield, Bloomfield area

Unfortunately, I need serious inquires only and be willing to open in the Fall or Winter of 2014.

Please contact me with specifics. Thanks
tinytreasures01 12:27 PM 05-29-2014
Hello all...

i have been contemplating selling my daycare business to spend more time with my children one on one... Problem is, I have absolutely no idea on how to value/price my daycare center.

Any help is appreciated. Here are some stats that I can give to maybe bring in some estimates.

3 year average revenue of $140k/year.
I do rent a commercial property space for $2350/month (approx 3000 sq. feet)
I would estimate equipment/furniture/toys, etc may be valued around $10K
I have 4 seperate classrooms , each licensed for 17 children.
We currently have around 50 children enrolled.. (about 20 full time/30 part time)

I was thinking of asking $75,000 for the business.. is this way unreasonable since there is no real estate included?
Again, any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
thx
deecber 05:19 PM 06-12-2014
Hi, I am looking for a space to open up a day care in Bergen County (or possibly Hudson County) NJ. Please let me know if you know of any, or have any tips on finding one that can be zoned. Thank you!
LansingMI 08:52 AM 06-27-2014
Our church has rented space to a preschool for many years, and it has been a great blessing to our church. The teachers are retiring, and now we are wondering how to find a daycare of preschool to take their place. Does anyone know anyone looking for space to rent in Lansing, MI? We are Bretton Woods Covenant Church.
Unregistered 11:52 AM 06-29-2014
In business twelve years in a solid upper middle class area. The business is profitable and revenues for 2014 are up substantially over the prior year. Price is $99,000. Contact Dan by PM or at 630-286-9120.
EIR Studio 08:10 AM 07-09-2014
We are looking to lease space in Southeast Raleigh (preferably a former dance studio, karate/fitness center, or day care center) for our performing arts studio ASAP. Please contact if the space is currently available.
Unregistered 05:27 PM 07-09-2014
FOR SALE in WEST CHARLOTTE, NC
OFFERED for $650,000
Operating Child Care Business with Property Available! Turn-Key Opportunity! Stellar 17 year track record! A 4 star child development center serving West Charlotte, NC near airport and surrounded by a large variety of retail, medical, banking, office parks and convenient to nearby neighborhoods and commuters. The business assets (equipment of the daycare) and property including land are both for sale for $650,000. The goodwill (currently ~60 children) is the profit generating value proposition. The facility provides a spacious fenced-in playground, settled among mature trees. The building was recently completely remodeled 4188 square feet on 1.06 acres. Educational programs, including language, math, and conceptual development, are already in place. The center is designed for Infants thru age twelve, also offers Before/After School Programs and Summer Camp. Licensed for 120 children, a professional staff provides a safe environment. The center scores; 97% in compliance and 100% for maintaining the rules and regulations of the state child development division. There is unlimited potential with this busy growing area. Must complete Confidentiality Agreement and be prequalified to see the property and/or receive details. Please do not disturb the business. Must set-up an appointment with broker to see the property.

KW Commercial Roosevelt St. Louis
Commercial Broker NC/SC
Ballantyne Area Market Center
3430 Toringdon Way, Suite 101
Charlotte, NC 28277
roosevelt.stlouis@yahoo.com
m: 980-208-2719
iwantthis 11:47 AM 07-30-2014
Where are you located? What is the size of the space available? How many employees do you have with young children?
Blackcat31 11:59 AM 07-30-2014
Originally Posted by iwantthis:
Where are you located? What is the size of the space available? How many employees do you have with young children?
I am sorry but the person you quoted posted in 2008.

I doubt they have been back to reply as I've noticed several other posters have quoted and asked the same question with no response.
Unregistered 12:25 PM 08-28-2014
Looking to sell a mid-size center south of Pgh, PA. Located just off of main Interstate. Fully stocked and staffed. Reply if interested.
cshifflette 05:41 AM 10-19-2014
hello,
Im looking to open a daycare, what is your location?

Thank you
Unregistered 01:23 PM 10-19-2014
I have 3 acres of undeveloped land in Centreville, VA near many developed neighborhoods. I would like to build to suit a day care. Please let me know if anyone is interested in bringing a new day care to Centreville.
mwhiteboom 05:54 PM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by amsamuels:
I'm working on a business that a license daycare would be a great complimentary service for my clients. They could sublease part of my leased business property or the person could lease space right next to my future business location (haven't made a final decision yet).
This is what I'm looking for

A Daycare would be open for special evening events (paid by my clients of course)
A daycare that would allow drop ins and is very flexible with schedules

I would like to see a montessori type daycare where it's hands on (but this is up to the owner)
Experience in running a high quality daycare
Someone that is great to work with (planning events)
a daycare that would give a negotiated discount to my clients
It would be two separate companies but working side by side to help each others businesses.

The location would be in the oakland county Michigan area - West Bloomfield, Bloomfield area

Unfortunately, I need serious inquires only and be willing to open in the Fall or Winter of 2014.

Please contact me with specifics. Thanks
what is a good number to contact you
mwhiteboom 06:03 PM 10-26-2014
Hello, I am very interested in working with you. I already have a big daycare with 91 children capacity and very knowledgeable in this business. Please reply me with your contacts so i can contact you
Unregistered 11:33 PM 03-30-2015
Our daycare was the most popular and lucrative in the community (Paradise), but had to be closed due to cancer. Our heart's desire is for someone special to re-open the facility and change more precious little lives with their love and devotion

This unique property features 3 income-making buildings! A large in-home daycare OR Daycare Center featuring .68 acres of kids' paradise! Beyond the forts and swing sets, an amazing tire playland, a ball-pit, amazing zip line, huge irrigated garden area, and covered outside play area. There's also a detached two-room storage building.

There's more!!!

Also included is a large, mirrored DANCE STUDIO/karate/workout facility with curtains, spotlights, glass block floor lights; complete with small audience area seating up to 100. Can be rented out daily/nightly. Can also be used simultaneously to teach dance/karate classes to daycare children onsite. (Dance teachers available, if requested.)

The Cottage was originally intended for an Infant Center, but was used as a two-room rental with its own address and utilities. It's clean, light and bright -- with many special touches.

The possibilities are endless with this unique property in a town with such high demand ALL daycares have waiting lists! Only $399,000!
Please contact me if you'd like to learn more! dottendolly at hotmail dot com
gag 04:18 PM 03-31-2015
Daycare for Sale-Chicago-south- Homewood, IL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3500 sq.ft Brick stand-alone with private parking on main street. Fully equipped 4 classrooms, Office, and Kitchen, and large fully equipped playgrounds. Near Train, Licensed for 50 Infants to school-age. Homewood-Flossmoor, IL 30 mins. south of Chicago

ASKING: $399k for Building, large property, all equipment in/out, and support systems, was recently licensed. Serious inquiries only.

Thank You
creativecarecentermd 12:24 PM 04-13-2015
Hi,

My partner and I are looking to open our first center between Baltimore and DC. To start off we are looking for a relatively small space between 1000-1500 sq.ft. We are also willing to partner with a local company or school that is looking to house a daycare. Please email creativecarechildcaremd@gmail.com.

Jamie
Unregistered 04:02 PM 05-16-2015
The North Stamford Congregational Church's Stone House is available for rent. It's located right in the midst of the natural beauty of woodsy North Stamford. The lower level is perfect for a childcare or preschool program with one large open area and one separate room with closet space. There is access to a large full kitchen and separate restrooms for males and females are easily accessible.

Located at:
31 Cascade Road
Stamford, CT 06903

Contact the North Stamford Congregational Church for more information, photos and rates, at:
http://www.northstamfordchurch.org/stonehousetenants
203-322-1255
twest 05:47 PM 05-16-2015
I am in the Ohio area and I am interested in buying a daycare, if anyone knows one in the Ohio area please email me west-25766@cotc.edu
Unregistered 05:22 AM 05-31-2015
Hello my name is Cheryl, I live in CA, not to far from Sandiego, and I am trying to find a daycare building, I cant rent to own. Will someone please call me if you have, or find anything 6155696959. cheryljholiday1@gmail.com Thank you!
Unregistered 02:36 PM 06-15-2015
Hello Im looking to rent space to operate a day care in Paterson NJ.
Shauna 07:06 PM 06-18-2015
Hi. I'm looking for a small space to rent out have a daycare/preschool for no more then 5 toddlers. No infants I'm located in Raleigh NC. If you have a space available please email me at shaunasfamilychildcare@yahoo.com
Unregistered 02:10 AM 06-24-2015
Hello,

I am looking for a daycare center to lease or rent or takeover the current ownership. I can rent to own. I live in NJ. My email is irenesmith2477@yahoo.com

Thank you
Irene
Unregistered 09:49 AM 07-13-2015
I'm looking for a space to start a daycare & after school program for kids. My email address is justthink0282@yahoo.com
realty 10:05 PM 07-21-2015
http://mfr.mlsmatrix.com/Matrix/p?ID=5644703653

County: Sarasota

823 S SCHOOL AVE
SARASOTA, FL 34237

Style: Day Care, Mixed Use, Office, School/Institute, Single Family Home
Ownership: Sole Proprietor
Availability: For Sale
List Price: $559,900
Year Built: 1930

Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Neighborhood, On Bus Line, Street Paved

LP/Sq Ft: $518.43 Special Sale: None
Net Leasable Sq Ft: 1,098
New Construction: No
Construction Status: Completed
ADOM: 8
CDOM: 8
Sq Ft Heated: 1,080
Sq Ft Gross: 1,098

Rarely available landmark property in downtown Sarasota! "The Franklin Redd House" is a historically designated building situated on a large, landscaped corner lot. This unique, multi-use property currently operates as a child care center but would be appropriate for many OPI uses, professional operations, live/work opportunities, and more! It's located on a well-traveled city street in an educational, governmental and commercial zone. There is great visibility and signage is available on two streets. Location is close to Payne Park and future proposed developments on School Avenue and Ringling Boulevard and walking distance to city and county offices. Perfect for lawyers, architects, Realtors, accountants, non-profit organizations, etc. The property features easy ingress and egress, a five space concrete parking lot, an ADA approved ramp, a commercial fire alarm, a security system, and a secured entry. This charming building features a reception area, kitchen area, a fireplace, two large rooms, many windows, a full bath downstairs, and a large private office with a full bath upstairs. The building has updated plumbing, electric, and roof. This property has a complete, approved variance package and transferable Major Conditional Use ordinance zoning. Please see attached documents including approvals and site plans.

E/TP/RG: 29-36-18
Tax ID: 2034-06-0039
Taxes: $1,266.00
Auction: No
Zoning: RMF2
Tax Year: 2014
Block/Parcel: D
Lot #: 2
Book/Page: 1-99
Legal Desc: LOT 2 BLK D POMS PARK
Road Frontage: Main Thoroughfare
Add Parcel: No
Front Footage: 135
Utilities Data: BB/HS Internet Capable, City Water, Electric, Public Sewer, ublic Utilities, ublic Water, Telephone
Parking: 1 to 5 Spaces
Lot Dimensions: 135x50
Lot Size Acres: 0.16
Lot Size SqFt: 6,750

James Portman
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY SELECT
Office: 941-556-0500
Cell: 941-894-8877
Fax: 941-556-0550
jamesportman1@gmail.com
Unregistered 08:05 AM 07-22-2015
I am interested in open a daycare center and want to find a partner who has experience or join someone's daycare as a group or affiliate. The location can be NY, NJ or Washington DC.
If there is somebody who is interested, please contact me at aya011413@gmail.com
Unregistered 04:51 PM 09-12-2015
Where is your place located? Im interested to open a day care center.
Unregistered 04:53 PM 09-12-2015
Where is your place located? Im interested to open a day care center.
My email is sueborromeo@yahoo.com
Unregistered 09:20 AM 09-23-2015
I am looking to open or assist with existing child care center.

Shfit3@morgan.edu
Unregistered 08:28 PM 09-25-2015
I am interested in opening a daycare center in the Passaic County, NJ area. Please contact me if you have or know of a site available for rent please vwilliams5289@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance!
Unregistered 09:06 PM 10-01-2015
Hello, I am looking for a daycare site for rent/ lease in the Passaic, Clifton, Belleville, Bloomfield New Jersey area. Please contact me vwilliams5289@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Unregistered 01:54 PM 10-08-2015
Where is this space located for renting out and what amount of funding is needed to secure property.
Blackcat31 02:06 PM 10-08-2015
Where is this space located for renting out and what amount of funding is needed to secure property.
The person you quoted posted that in 2008.

I doubt they will return to reply.
Unregistered 08:37 AM 11-06-2015
Where is this space located? we are looking for a space in Pittsburgh... We need atleast 4,000 sqft or more... If anyone has a space in the Pittsburgh area, East End, Shadyside, squirell hill, or else where, please let me know... thanks, Angela
hertzbug@yahoo.com
Betty Beemon 09:17 AM 11-06-2015

We are looking to open a daycare soon. I would love to come and look at your space and sit down to discuss rates with you.
Unregistered 11:41 AM 11-10-2015
I am looking to buy or rent a child care space. How can I contact you?
Unregistered 11:56 AM 11-10-2015
Originally Posted by Betty Beemon:

We are looking to open a daycare soon. I would love to come and look at your space and sit down to discuss rates with you.
If you are looking for daycare options for your employees, I have the perfect opportunity for you to get that done with excellence. We have curriculum, equipment, etc. We would just need the space to get things initiated. Please call me at 412 863-9848 - Dr. Hill-Coleman I have experience, expertise, and education in this field.
Unregistered 12:00 PM 11-10-2015
I have, experience, expertise, and education in the Child Care field, and we have equipment. We are in need of a location to start with the child care services. We have a wide range of curriculum to offer to the children and families. I can be reached at alycechill@hotmail.com Dr. Hill-Coleman
Clarinda68 12:07 PM 11-28-2015
I am looking to rent a building or classroom space for a preschool program in Hamilton county Ohio. I'm especially interested in the areas of Forest park, Springdale, Fairfield, and Wyoming areas of town. I'm just starting out and need a nice but reasonable priced space. Thanks in advance!
Michael 01:29 PM 11-28-2015
Originally Posted by Clarinda68:
I am looking to rent a building or classroom space for a preschool program in Hamilton county Ohio. I'm especially interested in the areas of Forest park, Springdale, Fairfield, and Wyoming areas of town. I'm just starting out and need a nice but reasonable priced space. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forum!
khalidzali 05:30 PM 12-10-2015
Looking to purchase an existing preschool in San Fernando Valley-CA Los Angeles close to zip code 91367

I am also looking to open new preschool as an alternative. If you have a place in SFV that eligible for school that you would like to rent or sell please contact me.

Thank you
Tags:buy, daycare for sale, for lease, for sale, lease, maryland, milwaukee, open a daycare, rent, sell, starting a daycare
1 2 3 4 
Reply Up