Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello
Angelsj 02:11 PM 08-07-2012
I have seen several references to upgrading a status? Is there something I should be doing?
Blackcat31 02:29 PM 08-07-2012
Originally Posted by Angelsj:
I have seen several references to upgrading a status? Is there something I should be doing?
New members are moderated until they are upgraded and can post freely.

It looks like you are no longer on moderated status and are free to post.
Angelsj 05:30 PM 08-07-2012
Well, cool. Thanks!
Angelsj 06:51 PM 08-09-2012
If the 11 and 12 yo will keep the fighting to a minimum downstairs, I just might be able to do an intro!
This seems like a reasonably active and fun forum, so hello!

I am a homeschooling mother of eight, ages 28, 24,24,22,20,16, 12 and 11.

I have been providing child care for over 30 years, in a variety of states, and during most of my life. I am licensed in my state, but it is more of a business/community service I provide.
I currently have 3 overnighters, who arrive at 9pm and are around until about 2pm the next day. The rest of my kids are mostly part timers, though I do have some full time school agers for the summer. I try to provide care for the times other people will not. Too early, too late, weird hours, part time, whatever. I generally charge hourly, so it matters not to me if your kids are here for 5 hours or 12 hours.

I suppose kids just don't bother me. They eat almost every meal with us and just join in as part of the family. We just go on being a family..just with some extras sometimes.

You seem like a fun and friendly group, and I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past week or so. So, hello!!
Michael 10:20 PM 08-09-2012
Originally Posted by Angelsj:
This seems like a reasonably active and fun forum, so hello!

You seem like a fun and friendly group, and I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past week or so. So, hello!!
Welcome to the forum.
Reply Up