Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Promoting Nannyde
daycare 07:35 PM 08-07-2014
Of course you all know who that is and if you don't I suggest that you get to know who that is.

I just want to give a HUGE shout out about her services.

I went to Nan to have her help me develop her rate structure for my program. Let's just say I am a hot mess.

I am currently losing money due to my move and food program cuts, and was still charging way too little. Was giving away too many discounts.

Long story short, after only two consults with her I went from $200 a week for my current clients and enrolled a new client today at $240

She not only told me the how and the why, she gave me the confidence to believe in "ME" and my program.

I never would have asked for that amount if it were not for her.

All along, I thought that I was charging more and turns out I wasn't.................................

Thank you Nan........................
MarinaVanessa 07:47 PM 08-07-2014
Nan .... the original Daycare Whisperer. She rehabilitates children, she trains providers
nannyde 08:57 PM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by MV065:
Nan .... the original Daycare Whisperer. She rehabilitates children, she trains providers

I AM the Daycare Whisperer! Said in English with a Spanish accent.
nannyde 08:58 PM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
Of course you all know who that is and if you don't I suggest that you get to know who that is.

I just want to give a HUGE shout out about her services.

I went to Nan to have her help me develop her rate structure for my program. Let's just say I am a hot mess.

I am currently losing money due to my move and food program cuts, and was still charging way too little. Was giving away too many discounts.

Long story short, after only two consults with her I went from $200 a week for my current clients and enrolled a new client today at $240

She not only told me the how and the why, she gave me the confidence to believe in "ME" and my program.

I never would have asked for that amount if it were not for her.

All along, I thought that I was charging more and turns out I wasn't.................................

Thank you Nan........................
You have EARNED that rate. I didn't do what it takes... YOU did it!
midaycare 10:03 PM 08-07-2014
That is awesome OP!

It sounds like it was a great consult
KiddieCahoots 06:29 AM 08-08-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:

Hey! Along with the regular redirecting methods we use, I like to use Ceasar's method of a quick touch on the shoulder to pull them out of their inappropriate zone. It works just as good for kids! Lol!
MarinaVanessa 07:20 AM 08-08-2014

That's why I said ORIGINAL, you are the first and official Daycare Whisperer

I know you've responded to a thread for my ADHD DD once a long while back and those few posts helped eliminate mu problems [insert standing ovation emoticon here]
nannyde 07:21 AM 08-08-2014
Originally Posted by MV:
That's why I said ORIGINAL, you are the first and official Daycare Whisperer

I know you've responded to a thread for my ADHD DD once a long while back and those few posts helped eliminate mu problems [insert standing ovation emoticon here]
I own the Trademark Daycare Whisperer
Thriftylady 02:22 PM 08-08-2014
Wow maybe I need to talk to her lol. I feel bad asking for a rate that is probably to low.
daycare 02:55 PM 08-08-2014
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
Wow maybe I need to talk to her lol. I feel bad asking for a rate that is probably to low.
I think just about all of us need to talk to her.....lol

No Offense..............
nannyde 03:00 PM 08-08-2014
For the low low price of USD$25 I will solve that problem!
KiddieCahoots 03:34 PM 08-08-2014
For the low low price of USD$25 I will solve that problem!
In the words of, The Who?
They call that a bargain......the best I ever had.......

Sorry everybody, I'm a little giddy, it's Friday!
nannyde 03:42 PM 08-08-2014
Originally Posted by KiddieCahoots:
In the words of, The Who?
They call that a bargain......the best I ever had.......

Sorry everybody, I'm a little giddy, it's Friday!
He he he

It pays itself off in the first week. I do a TON of money consults and I haven't had a single person not get the consult money back the first week.

It's worth it to have someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight to look over your pricing. Time... money... doesn't take that long to work out. I usually do two to three total half hr sessions because once the changes are worked out then it's time to set up the future money.

I do a current evaluation, then changes, then set up raises. That buys the person a few years unless an odd deal comes up and they need help. I did one yesterday with a client who needed to figure out a rotating part time two kid rate. She spent another 25 to make sure she set it up right and to discuss how to offer it to coworkers of this parent.
Thriftylady 03:44 PM 08-08-2014
I may consider that eventually. Right now I am just trying to get restarted!
daycare 03:51 PM 08-08-2014
I may consider that eventually. Right now I am just trying to get restarted!
perfect time....this way you know your not making any costly mistakes!!!
Thriftylady 03:54 PM 08-08-2014
Yeah, but I need to get some more income coming in before I create anymore outgo. The budget has been squeaky tight for the last couple of years since I haven't been working.
nannyde 04:17 PM 08-08-2014
Yeah, but I need to get some more income coming in before I create anymore outgo. The budget has been squeaky tight for the last couple of years since I haven't been working.
Not to worry! I'm here if you need me.
KidGrind 10:18 AM 08-09-2014
I have to agree with the Daycare that NannyDe is an expert in the Daycare arena. I’ll add she’s an expert when it comes to common sense too!

I just had the pleasure of a consult. I have a kid in care that I needed guidance with & NannyDe has given me the tools to navigate his behavior. It was a great learning experience for me and it will be for him too .

I’d like to share with providers new or old, there is always something to learn. It’s okay to need help or seek out guidance. I am looking forward to implementing my new strategy with the child in question.

It’s important for you to know NannyDe is a straight shooter. She doesn’t sugar coat a situation. Being blunt and honest does not equal mean or short in her case. She is very warm, cordial and charming.

If it’s in your budget and you need some guidance with a child or your daycare, NannyDe is a great consultant to turn to. Remember to have your pen and paper ready to take notes.
Thriftylady 10:23 AM 08-09-2014
Being blunt and honest isn't always a bad thing. And sometimes we need someone to tell us what we really don't want to hear. Sometimes we even already know it, but still don't want to hear it.
nannyde 06:03 AM 08-10-2014
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
I have to agree with the Daycare that NannyDe is an expert in the Daycare arena. I’ll add she’s an expert when it comes to common sense too!

I just had the pleasure of a consult. I have a kid in care that I needed guidance with & NannyDe has given me the tools to navigate his behavior. It was a great learning experience for me and it will be for him too .

I’d like to share with providers new or old, there is always something to learn. It’s okay to need help or seek out guidance. I am looking forward to implementing my new strategy with the child in question.

It’s important for you to know NannyDe is a straight shooter. She doesn’t sugar coat a situation. Being blunt and honest does not equal mean or short in her case. She is very warm, cordial and charming.

If it’s in your budget and you need some guidance with a child or your daycare, NannyDe is a great consultant to turn to. Remember to have your pen and paper ready to take notes.
Everyone expects my voice to sound like Cruella Deville
daycare 07:33 AM 08-10-2014
I don't hear many American accidents living in CA so I think when I heard your voice for the first time, I bet she rides horses and wears western boots every day.

I don't know who that it what that other person is that you posted about.
KidGrind 07:41 AM 08-10-2014
I didn’t. I imagined Mary Poppins with a midwestern edge.
nannyde 08:06 AM 08-10-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
I don't hear many American accidents living in CA so I think when I heard your voice for the first time, I bet she rides horses and wears western boots every day.

I don't know who that it what that other person is that you posted about.
Hey chick. You get my email? Check yer inbox

Cruella is from 101 Dalmatians movie
Kabob 08:27 AM 08-10-2014
I didn’t. I imagined Mary Poppins with a midwestern edge.
I always have read nannyde's post with a British accent. Like the lady from Supernanny...even though I know she isn't British. Just that no-nonsense writing style seemed to fit that accent.
Tasha 09:18 AM 08-10-2014
Have you ever considered writing a book, Nannyde?
daycare 09:18 AM 08-10-2014
Hey chick. You get my email? Check yer inbox

Cruella is from 101 Dalmatians movie
Ok. And I still have to square up before we talk today.
nannyde 09:54 AM 08-10-2014
Originally Posted by Tasha:
Have you ever considered writing a book, Nannyde?
I might one day. You never know ;-)
KidGrind 08:44 AM 08-11-2014
I have the biggest Cruelle DeVille smile on my face right now.

Day 1:

NannyDe you should see the look on his face as I am giving him the instructions. He doesn’t know what has hit him.
nannyde 09:23 AM 08-11-2014
I have the biggest Cruelle DeVille smile on my face right now.

Day 1:

NannyDe you should see the look on his face as I am giving him the instructions. He doesn’t know what has hit him.

Ohhhhh it makes me LAUGH Wish I could Skype with the little mookster today.

How's the day going lil buddy???? Your Nan Nan is thinking of you.
Tags:nannyde
Reply Up