Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>breaking attendance rule terminate or probation
cpajarillio 06:25 PM 01-23-2018
i Have a parent that for the past 2 months that barely come to the day care sh the first month i thought its her job schedule change but the second month still the same do i give probation notice or termination notice
CityGarden 06:30 PM 01-23-2018
Does the parent pay the full tuition?

If the parent pays the full tuition but does not come, I would just enjoy the day with a lighter work load.
284878 06:34 PM 01-23-2018
Do they let you know that they are not going to be there?
LysesKids 12:39 AM 01-24-2018
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
Does the parent pay the full tuition?

If the parent pays the full tuition but does not come, I would just enjoy the day with a lighter work load.
If this is the subsidy family , from the other post, I would terminate; state only pays for attendance. If it's a different family, they need to be paying regardless of attendance, and yes lighter workload is good lol
Josiegirl 01:55 AM 01-24-2018
Is the state paying anyways? If so, I would call the state and let them know. If they don't pay, then I would terminate this dcf. You signed a FT contract and it isn't FT anymore. You have ratios and income to consider. She's nickel and diming you to death; you're not her babysitter; you're her childcare provider. And her very limited attendance is causing a financial issue(I'm assuming?).
I know in my state, they'll get PT subsidy for attending 1 up to 25 hours weekly. Twenty five to 50 hours is FT pay.
Tags:breaking the rules, probation
Reply Up