Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Its Four O'clock...
Hunni Bee 12:57 PM 04-02-2012
...and my kids are comatose.

Im not worried, because it's Monday, but do everyone's kids sleep like this after the weekend? Im starting to think this is the only decent sleep they get.

I'll give em til 4 on the dot, them wakey wakey.
Country Kids 01:03 PM 04-02-2012
I have one that when I do get them to sleep will sleep for hours and then be back in bed asleep by eight. I told the parents that I felt bad for the child sleeping at least 3 hours in the afternoons. They actually said for me not to worry because the child sleeps 3-4 hours at home also, on the weekends and such.
Soupyszoo 01:23 PM 04-02-2012
Mine are like that too! They all come here to recover from the weekend of fun with family.
Breezy 01:26 PM 04-02-2012
My own DS slept from 9:30-1:15 today. Jeeeez louise
Meyou 02:33 AM 04-03-2012
Mine all nap longer on Mondays. I normally have to wake them. I have one 5YO DCB who's first day of the week is Tuesday. He's so exhausted at naptime that he normally sleeps for 3-3.5 hours. I give him extra time on Tuesdays. But he doesn't need a rest at home on the weekend....nope...not at all.
AfterSchoolMom 05:49 AM 04-03-2012
Nap yesterday at my house lasted from 9:30 to 1:45!!
Jewels 06:40 AM 04-03-2012
I know between the zoo, and grandmas house for a day, and easter pictures this past weekend...........my kids sure slept good sunday night and monday for naps....my own children that is.....I wouldn't say its the only decent sleep kids get, but I think usually most peoples schedules are crazy on the weekends, especially when the weather gets nice out, and your doing so much, and doing fun family stuff.
Tags:nap length
Reply Up