Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>WooT The Books Have Arrived! Daycare Whisperer
nannyde 12:05 PM 10-16-2014
Hi kids. At long last the books have arrived.

I am SO happy with how they turned out. They are gorgeous and REALLY nicely made.

You can buy them on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel or directly from me. Anyone who wants an autographed copy can order from me. They are 18 shipped to the US via media mail. We can do Canada but there will be an extra shipping fee of five dollars. It is cheaper to buy them from Amazon if you need a Canada shipping.

My paypal address is nannyde1@mchsi.com

Please put a note if you want it autographed and if you want it TO someone. I will ship within three days... cuz I live in Podunk North Jesus and live close to the post office... it may even be quicker.

Anyone who wants multiple copies over five, we can give a better deal so pm me and I will figure out the shipping costs.

I purchased 100 of them to start and more than half are spoken for so I will take this down if I run out until the next shipment comes in.

nannyde 12:10 PM 10-16-2014
If you don't do PayPal and want to send me a check, cash or money order....

Address is

Tori Fees
207 5th St North
Northwood Iowa 50459

Please no unannounced stalker visits.
I already had one of those... no joke
Michael 12:18 PM 10-16-2014
Very nice. Congratulations!
Cradle2crayons 12:22 PM 10-16-2014
As soon as I save up my pennies I'll hit you up!!
nannyde 12:23 PM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by Michael:
Very nice. Congratulations!
If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have ever went for it. You have been a big influence on me over the last five years. I KNOW what you have invested in me and I will never be able to thank you enough.
Michael 12:27 PM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have ever went for it. You have been a big influence on me over the last five years. I KNOW what you have invested in me and I will never be able to thank you enough.
Well that's very nice of you.
AmyKidsCo 01:41 PM 10-16-2014
Congrats NannyDe!!
Tags:nannyde
Reply Up