Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Tax review by Tom Copeland
Daycarefamily 05:14 PM 03-31-2019
Not sure if everyone is aware but Tom Copeland will review your tax returns if you are a member of Kidcare and The Child Care Business partnership. I emailed him my business returns, he replied with his phone number. I called on a Tuesday and he answered on the first attempt. In my opinion this is probably the most valuable benefit that exists for us besides the workbooks that he authors. He went over my returns found all my mistakes and gave me some really valuable advice that you are probably not going to get from any other tax professional due to his experience. If you research he has successfully lobbied and had tax rules amended on our behalf with the IRS. Really hope he continues to offer this benefit in future tax years!
janell999 06:17 AM 04-01-2019
did he do it for free? that's amazing if he did.
TomCopeland 06:48 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by janell999:
did he do it for free? that's amazing if he did.
I can review your tax return for free if you are a member of my Child Care Business Partnership that costs $15 a year. You must be using the accounting section of KidKare to be a member of the Partnership. Also, I can review your tax return for free if you are using MyMAX: www.lovemymax.com
Daycarefamily 05:40 PM 04-05-2019
It's very worth it. I found out that I actually had been audited via correspondence two or three years ago, he explained the process and suggested that I'm likely in the clear considering they never responded to my reply. Nice to know!!
Tags:advertisement
Reply Up