Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Termination Letter
Jbor14 08:01 AM 08-23-2019
My co-worker and I need help on how to write a termination letter. We love the child but his mom is rude and so disrespectful to us. It always awkward when she comes and we are walking on eggshells on what to say to her because she will bite our heads off and we feel so undervalued when she talks to us, it's like she doesn't like us but yet she keeps bringing her child to us. She used to get along with me so well and not my co-worker but ever since I told her that she had to come pick up her child because he kept having poopy blow out and that cause her to stay home for 2 days and she came back talking rude to me ignoring what I've said, not acknowledging me. This was the final straw and we are just done and ready to write an termination letter but we are not sure how to word it.
Ariana 11:51 AM 08-23-2019
Dear Mrs. Attitude,
Due to the deterioration of our interpersonal relationship it has been determined that we can no longer care for your child. This is your two week notice. Care will be terminated at X date and a payment of X will be due at that time (if she owes money).
Thank you for your understanding,
Fed Up Teachers

Keep it really simple and expect lots of backlash
Mom2Two 01:06 PM 08-27-2019
Do you mean that you are business partners? If you are just employees at a center, I wouldn't think you would be the ones to deal with terming care.
Tags:termination letter
Reply Up