Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Scholastic
CountryRoads 01:49 PM 05-30-2019
I signed up for Scholastic about a month ago now. They have yet to verify my daycare, or "home school" as they have it listed.

Did it take this long for anyone else? Do they not do it in the summer?
Blackcat31 03:14 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by CountryRoads:
I signed up for Scholastic about a month ago now. They have yet to verify my daycare, or "home school" as they have it listed.

I've been getting flyers for books for years now and I don't know how long it takes to verify but I do know they don't send out catalogs during the summer.

If you visit their site you can call too and just talk with someone. Much easier that way...
284878 06:12 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by CountryRoads:

It took me awhile oh, I had to go back in and reapply before I got approved. Then you have to sign up to get flyers.
Gemma 04:33 AM 05-31-2019
Can you please tell me what is the benefit of signing up to Scholastic? Do you get Free books?
Blackcat31 05:54 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Gemma:
Can you please tell me what is the benefit of signing up to Scholastic? Do you get Free books?
I get flyers for books (like we used to in elementary school) to send home with the kids. The books are super cheap and they offer alot of other class room items as well.

Plus for every dollar the kids spend (and myself) the class earns points. These points can be redeemed for books and other items.

Its a GREAT way to build your library and I love that they offer so many great books at such a low cost that everyone can afford them!
Mom2Two 11:51 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I get flyers for books (like we used to in elementary school) to send home with the kids. The books are super cheap and they offer alot of other class room items as well.

Plus for every dollar the kids spend (and myself) the class earns points. These points can be redeemed for books and other items.

Its a GREAT way to build your library and I love that they offer so many great books at such a low cost that everyone can afford them!
Okay now I'm feeling motivated to look into this!
Tags:scholastic
Reply Up