Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Auto-Invoicing Down? Kidkare
Cat Herder 06:06 AM 06-03-2019
Did auto invoicing work for you today?
Cat Herder 07:15 AM 06-03-2019
So I take it that not many people use Auto-Invoicing. Got it.

Thanks
Blackcat31 07:17 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Did auto invoicing work for you today?
I use the accounting portion for keeping track of payments but I don't use the auto invoicing part.

I'm leary of using it as I've not really heard many good things about it. So far for me auto bank transfers and Zelle are working great.

Sorry I am no help.
Cat Herder 07:45 AM 06-03-2019
No worries. It is resolved. It is frustrating when it does not bill/send because there is no way to manually send them after the fact, that I have found. No bills were sent so my morning was spent answering parent emails worried about late fees.

I like auto-invoicing in that all payments are on one W-10 at the end of the year and the money goes directly into my account. It was very glitchy at first, but had improved greatly in reliability. I am not sure what happened this morning, but I am paid, now.

I wanted to check here in case it was system-wide before submitting a ticket that I'd have to respond to and monitor all day. If it happened to more than just my account, I'd be less concerned.
hwichlaz 10:40 AM 06-03-2019
Mine all sent but they are set to send on Saturday for Monday. I'm not sure if anything was going on this morning.
Cat Herder 10:48 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
Mine all sent but they are set to send on Saturday for Monday. I'm not sure if anything was going on this morning.
I may have to do that. It seems to happen often on Mondays. This is the 4th or 5th time I have had to send a ticket for the same thing. Does it solve the Monday holidays issue, too? Or is payment still delayed when they pay on Monday?
hwichlaz 10:55 AM 06-03-2019
I may have to do that. It seems to happen often on Mondays. This is the 4th or 5th time I have had to send a ticket for the same thing. Does it solve the Monday holidays issue, too? Or is payment still delayed when they pay on Monday?
So far so good. BUT, most of my parents switched over to paper check when kidkare changed payment systems. I guess it got more expensive? I haven't noticed a difference in those that do still use it.
Cat Herder 11:33 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
So far so good. BUT, most of my parents switched over to paper check when kidkare changed payment systems. I guess it got more expensive? I haven't noticed a difference in those that do still use it.
I think it did go up in price. I pay the fee, so everyone stayed with it. I don't accept checks because our local banks like to reorder transactions for up to seven days. Thanks for the info!
Mom2Two 11:38 AM 06-03-2019
I only use free Kidkare. I don't like subscriptions.
Cat Herder 12:00 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Mom2Two:
I only use free Kidkare. I don't like subscriptions.
I am not on the food program and love it for accounting purposes. It makes taxes quick work for my accountant for $8 a month. I have not found anything that beats that.
Michael 01:52 PM 06-03-2019
Minute Menu (they own Kidkare) are going to be advertising with us. I am going to see if they can have a member account or category here so they can help out with these questions.
Cat Herder 02:22 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Michael:
Minute Menu (they own Kidkare) are going to be advertising with us. I am going to see if they can have a member account or category here so they can help out with these questions.
I would love that.

I miss the old Minute Menu program so bad. Kidkare is catching up in reliability but does not have the cute reports or certificates that the parents loved.
Cat Herder 10:38 AM 06-10-2019
Kidkare auto invoicing failed for me again today. This makes more than 5 times since the switch. Still waiting on a response on ticket.

I guess it is time for me to start looking again for a program. This is frustrating.

My clients want autopay. I can't do that without auto-invoicing, to my knowledge.
Michael 12:42 PM 06-10-2019
Kidkare auto invoicing failed for me again today. This makes more than 5 times since the switch. Still waiting on a response on ticket.

I guess it is time for me to start looking again for a program. This is frustrating.

My clients want autopay. I can't do that without auto-invoicing, to my knowledge.
Have you considered https://wow.himama.com/daycare_com/
Cat Herder 04:33 AM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Michael:
Have you considered https://wow.himama.com/daycare_com/
No. But I will check it out this morning. Thanks!!
Jodik 06:29 PM 06-13-2019
No. But I will check it out this morning. Thanks!!
Wondering if you ever received an answer as to why this had happened with your kidkare account? My invoices that were scheduled to go out today did not get sent and was wondering if you might know why. First time for me and hoping it is the last!
Cat Herder 08:09 AM 06-14-2019
"We discovered an issue in which some recurring invoices were created this morning, but not all. As a result, we are manually running recurring invoices, which is taking a bit of time. We have been assured by our IT Team that all recurring invoices will be created and sent before the final auto-pay runs this evening. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please reply to this email if you have any other questions or concerns." - Mon, Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm

- I messaged them again during the early evening because of no resolution. They never responded, but my invoices finally went through the next day. Yes, I was paid late.

"We have escalated this issue to upper Management and they are currently looking into it. We have the ability to run them manually, so it should not affect the timing of you getting paid. As soon as we have confirmation that the invoices have been run, we will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved." - Mon, Jun 3, 2019 9:32 am

- They never let me know or contacted me. They were aware this had already happened multiple times.

I changed my invoices to run on Saturdays, to allow time for them to get their ducks in a row for payment on Mondays. Fingers crossed. Sad this is the most unprofessional part of my daycare that I have to manage. It is embarrassing.

I'll see if I can find the excuses for the other times during nap.
hwichlaz 08:17 AM 06-14-2019
"We discovered an issue in which some recurring invoices were created this morning, but not all. As a result, we are manually running recurring invoices, which is taking a bit of time. We have been assured by our IT Team that all recurring invoices will be created and sent before the final auto-pay runs this evening. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please reply to this email if you have any other questions or concerns." - Mon, Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm

- I messaged them again during the early evening because of no resolution. They never responded, but my invoices finally went through the next day. Yes, I was paid late.

"We have escalated this issue to upper Management and they are currently looking into it. We have the ability to run them manually, so it should not affect the timing of you getting paid. As soon as we have confirmation that the invoices have been run, we will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved." - Mon, Jun 3, 2019 9:32 am

- They never let me know or contacted me. They were aware this had already happened multiple times.

I changed my invoices to run on Saturdays, to allow time for them to get their ducks in a row for payment on Mondays. Fingers crossed. Sad this is the most unprofessional part of my daycare that I have to manage. It is embarrassing.

I'll see if I can find the excuses for the other times during nap.
Today's didn't go through yet. :P I just added the check payments I recieved to previous invoices since I have them set up to automatically apply overages to the next invoice. But if I had clients on auto pay I'd be REALLY peeved.
Annalee 08:24 AM 06-14-2019
I only use KidKare for the food program but it has been a struggle this week with that.
Cat Herder 08:29 AM 06-14-2019
- Mon, Jan 7, 2019 9:22 am - "Your ticket has been closed." - No further contact or explanation.

Mon, Nov 26, 2018 4:26 pm - "Were you able to confirm if any of the parents received the emails or not? If this has not been an issue in the past, it may have been a momentary glitch in the system. Please continue to monitor the next round of invoices and let us know if emails are still not being received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Mon, Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm - "We apologize for the inconvenience. We're currently investigating the issue. If we can get it up and running before 6:30p central time, any parents you have on autopay will still have the payment drafted. Once we have more information, I'll let you know. Thank you for your time and patience in this matter."

Mon, Jul 2, 2018 12:55 pm - "Thank you for informing us of this issue. The development team has already received this Production Issue (PI), and I am going to attach your support request to the PI they are working on. As soon as they reach a resolution we will contact you and let you know."

I don't think even I realized what a pita this has been for me. I will stop there, because scrolling down my old emails is frustrating me more.
Annalee 08:37 AM 06-14-2019
- Mon, Jan 7, 2019 9:22 am - "Your ticket has been closed." - No further contact or explanation.

Mon, Nov 26, 2018 4:26 pm - "Were you able to confirm if any of the parents received the emails or not? If this has not been an issue in the past, it may have been a momentary glitch in the system. Please continue to monitor the next round of invoices and let us know if emails are still not being received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Mon, Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm - "We apologize for the inconvenience. We're currently investigating the issue. If we can get it up and running before 6:30p central time, any parents you have on autopay will still have the payment drafted. Once we have more information, I'll let you know. Thank you for your time and patience in this matter."

Mon, Jul 2, 2018 12:55 pm - "Thank you for informing us of this issue. The development team has already received this Production Issue (PI), and I am going to attach your support request to the PI they are working on. As soon as they reach a resolution we will contact you and let you know."

I don't think even I realized what a pita this has been for me. I will stop there, because scrolling down my old emails is frustrating me more.
I don't do any invoicing, I just hang my hand out with a receipt in it and get the cash or check every Monday morning. When I put the receipt in my hand, they will always say, "oh, it's pay day isn't it"
Cat Herder 08:40 AM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Annalee:
I don't do any invoicing, I just hang my hand out with a receipt in it and get the cash or check every Monday morning. When I put the receipt in my hand, they will always say, "oh, it's pay day isn't it"
I used to do that, too. My clients all want autopay. Autopay requires auto invoicing. I want all my paperwork, accounting and taxes in one place. It is what I pay for. Ironically my autopayment to them has never once been delayed or failed to be sent.
Jodik 05:33 PM 06-14-2019

Thank you so much! First time it has happened to me and hoping it is the last! I was quite confused last night when I looked at my invoices the were due and didn't have any. I submitted a ticket this morning and got the - We realize this is a issue and working on resolving email. Hoping next week is better!
Cat Herder 07:30 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Jodik:
Thank you so much! First time it has happened to me and hoping it is the last! I was quite confused last night when I looked at my invoices the were due and didn't have any. I submitted a ticket this morning and got the - We realize this is a issue and working on resolving email. Hoping next week is better!
Me, too. Two weeks in a row of late payments and all of my bill payment dates are falling wonky and requiring intervention. I like routine. Structure is my peace.
Tags:kidkare issues
Reply Up