Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Free Sesame Street Webinar
Crystal 09:06 AM 04-05-2011
Dear NAFCC Partner,

Sesame Workshop is pleased to announce that sessions for our new webinar, "Healthy Habits for Child Care Programs" will take place the first week of April.

The "Healthy Habits for Child Care Programs" webinar aims to:

· Introduce Sesame Street's Healthy Habits for Life Child Care Resource Guide

· Explore exciting and engaging ways to incorporate Healthy Habits activities into your normal routine

· Suggest ways to extend Healthy Habits lessons beyond the classroom or child care

facility

· Provide an opportunity for you to ask questions you may have about Healthy Habits

Audience: CPPW Community Stakeholders, Trainers, Leaders, Preschool Educators, Center-based and Family Child Care Providers, NAFCC Staff, and other recipients of Sesame Street's Healthy Habits for Life Child Care Resource Guide.

Preparation: We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Healthy Habits for Life Child Care Resource Guide before your webinar session.

Cost: Free

Registration: Please register for the webinar time of your choice by clicking one of the links below:

IN ENGLISH for NAFCC: Tuesday, April 5 at 3:30 Eastern Time REGISTER: https://sesameworkshop.ilinc.com/register/bbpswfr

IN ENGLISH for NAFCC: Wednesday, April 6 at 1:00 Eastern Time REGISTER: https://sesameworkshop.ilinc.com/register/myhwkrh

IN ENGLISH for NAFCC and Community Partners: Thursday, April 7 at 1:00 Eastern Time REGISTER: https://sesameworkshop.ilinc.com/register/xtxtyzr

IN SPANISH for NAFCC and Community Partners: Thursday, April 7 at 3:30 Eastern Time REGISTER: https://sesameworkshop.ilinc.com/register/kxtbffw

We invite you to forward this email to your project partners, stakeholders, and most importantly, to the organizations who will be receiving and/or distributing our materials so they can register for the webinar.

Hope you can join us in April, and welcome to the Sesame family!

"NAFCC understands that the late notice of these webinars may prevent you from participating this week. We apologize and hope to schedule additional sessions of the webinars."
PitterPatter 09:15 AM 04-05-2011
Thank you!!
MarinaVanessa 03:15 PM 04-05-2011
Yup thank you! I signed up for tomorrows. Right in the middle of nap time. Couldn't have worked out better.
PitterPatter 05:06 PM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Yup thank you! I signed up for tomorrows. Right in the middle of nap time. Couldn't have worked out better.
Me too I am thrilled I don't need a back up to get some education info, don't even need to leave the house! ty again!!
Crystal 06:09 PM 04-05-2011
cool....glad you can use it
Crystal 06:12 PM 04-05-2011
Make sure you notice that it is Eastern Time, so in Ca. it will be at 10 a.m tomorrow......
MNmamaOf4 07:00 PM 04-05-2011
Thanks for sharing this! This will work great, I ended up not having any daycare kids tomorrow!
MarinaVanessa 09:06 PM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by Crystal:
Make sure you notice that it is Eastern Time, so in Ca. it will be at 10 a.m tomorrow......
Oh bummer. Oh well, it's free AND I can watch it during DC hours??? If it's too good to be true then it isn't comes to mind lol. Well thanks for letting me know or I would've missed it. Looks like the kids will have free play indoors fro
10 to 11 am lol
Crystal 05:48 AM 04-06-2011
Oh bummer. Oh well, it's free AND I can watch it during DC hours??? If it's too good to be true then it isn't comes to mind lol. Well thanks for letting me know or I would've missed it. Looks like the kids will have free play indoors fro
10 to 11 am lol
That works!
PitterPatter 09:38 AM 04-06-2011
I arrived late as the kids weren't going down for nap as easy as they usually do (figures) and it said it had reached it's capacity. Guess I'll try for tomorrow.
Tags:nafcc, pbs, sesame street, webinar
Reply Up